Chapter 13

3rd Person

Dipper was so shocked to hear the truth, but was happy to see his parents alive. Jack and Mary opened their arms out for Dipper, he ran into their arms crying happily. They all got down on their knees, and is so happy to be reunited. As they are hugging, magic particles surrounded them. The magic change Dipper to human, and magic signs appear on the family. Mary and Jack changed into their true form, as Dipper's form change at the same time. Everyone covered their eyes as Dipper shined bright, then everyone looked at Dipper shocked and/or amazed when the light dimmed. He gained long hair with sky blue strikes, skin white as cotton, female figure, sapphire eyes, and the charm changed to Bill holding a Pine Tree. When the magic and signs disappear, Mary and Jack opened their eyes then looked at Dipper who's pass out. Jack and Mary stand up with Dipper in Jack's arms, they looked at Bill signaling him to come over. Bill walked over, and Jack gives Dipper to him. Bill looks at Dipper as he snuggles into Bill's chest, Bill smiled to see his bride more beautiful then ever. The Bill teleported to their bedroom leaving Jack and Mary to give Tad his punishment. When Bill laid Dipper on the bed, magic particles change Dipper's outfit to a silver night gown with gold nature designs showing his figure. Bill sighs by  Dipper's beauty and sat down beside him, Bill gently put his hand on Dipper's cheek. As Bill moves his hand on Dipper's body, Bill's eyes turn lustful and licked his teeth. When Bill's hand moved down Dipper's side and was close to his thigh, Bill immediately shock his head and removed his hand. Bill can't make the move, he should be patient and let Dipper rest. Bill stands up and was about to leave; until, he heard Dipper say his name and whimpered. Bill stopped, looked at Dipper, and frowned to see his mate upset. Bill walked over to the bed, laid down beside Dipper, then was greeted with Dipper snuggling into his chest. Bill wrapped his arms around Dipper, and closed his eyes to sleep with his bride. As the king and his bride sleep their bed, a surprise visitor arrive at the Fearamid.

Mabel POV

Even though Ford and Stan forbid me to visit Dipper, I would rather be with my twin instead of them. When I entered the Fearamid with help of my friends, a party was happening in the throne room. I smiled knowing Bill thrown his party for Dipper, I quietly move close to the wall trying to be stealthy. For a couple of minutes I haven't been spotted; until, I accidently bump into someone.

"Oh sorry"

"It's o..." then the person looked at me surprised

"Wait, your Dipper's twin sister!?"

"Yes, I'm Mabel."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Willa." She said nicely as she bowed, she's wearing a blue dress with a black ribbon, light brown hair in a fancy bun with a magic stone, fluffy shirt, and black short heels.

"Did you come here with your family?" I asked kindly

"Yes,..."  I was very surprised to learn about her family, and that they are the opposite form our universe. As we're talking, another girl stand beside Willa and looked exactly like her but short hair and red. Her name is Kelly, her universe is the better version of our universe. They are twins but different birthdays, demons can only be twins from being the same age, or have the same birthday. As Willa continued explaining, the lights went out all of a sudden. The music stopped which got everyone off guard, then a light shined in front of the stairs. Shining on a women in green and a man in orange, everyone even me bowed to them. Everyone then raised as the women spoke

"Well it's wonderful to see everyone here even my son, who I'm very proud that he finally found a mate." Everyone cheered and roared, as the women continued to talk I whispered to Willa

"Who are they?"

"The women is Emily Cipher our grandmother, and the man is Tony Cipher our grandfather. They are also the parents of my mother, Kelly's father, and uncle Bill." They are Bill's parents, well I'm learning a lot about Bill. 

"Also..." We looked back at Emily

"We have two very important guests here, who would like to say a few words". When Emily and Tony step aside, everyone gasped at who the guests were, but I froze in shock. The guests are my parents, but they looked a lot different.

"Hello everyone, it's wonderful to be here. You all know who we are, but didn't know who we truly are." My mom said happily

"Yes, we're also here to celebrate our son. He found his true self and power, or should we say daughter." My father announced

'WHAT!!!' Everyone whispered shockley

"Yes, ever since our child found their true self's. Their heart describes who they truly want to be, which shows their true self's." My mom explained

'So Dipper wanted to be a girl?'

'That's right sweetie.' My father replied in thought, I looked at my father seeing him looking back which caught me by surprised.

"Speaking of daughter, Mabel we know your here. Would you please, show your self sweetie?" My father said nicely, everyone looked around to find me. I took a deep breath, and slowly moved out of the crowd. Once I got out of the crowd, I looked  at my parents smiling which they did in return. Everyone looked at me as I walk closer to my parents, and stopped in front of them. They raise their hands and put them on my hamster ball, then colorful sparkles appear on their hands and around my hamster ball. My hamster ball started to vanish, then the water and flowers that came out of nowhere started to circle around me. The water and flowers sparkled as I started to change my tail to legs and I gained a different looks. Many colorful seashells appear on top of my hair, and colorful gemstone flowers appear on the rest of my hair. A sparkly pink dress appear, in the middle, the rest was long with colorful flowers all the way down and water waves at the bottom, in front it split at the knees, and shows my short heel shoes. When the transformation finish, I slowly got on the ground and the sparkle, water, and flowers vanish. I looked at my self, then looked back at my parents smiling. I walked closer to my parents as they got down to my height, and did a family hug. Everyone applaud at the sight before we separated, I'm very happy to be with my parents again. The family is together again, then I remember someone that I totally forgot.

"Where's Dipper?" I asked

"You mean Asria, she's with Bill come with us." My mother replied kindly, my parents, Bill's parents, and I walked down the hallway. As we walked down the hallway, I asked confused

"What did you mean by Asria?"

"Well dear, like I said before your heart describes your true self. Your sibling's true self is the goddess of constellations, while your true nature is exactly like your father water and plants." My mother replied kindly, we stopped at a blue door with golden frames and a blue pine tree inside a yellow triangle. My mother grabbed the knob, softly and slowly turning the knob. She slowly creek the door a little, so we all can peak inside. I softly gasp and awed at  the scene, Di-Asria and Bill are asleep snuggling with each other. We decided to leave them be, and didn't disturb them.