Chapter 0: PROLOGUE

HI GUYS!!! I'm pastel!

I'm really excited to start writing this fanfic but be warned this is my first attempt at writing one so I apologise if you don't like something I've done.

I hope you guys really enjoy what I'm gonna write so I can keep on doing this!

Thanks!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's childhood was marred by the struggles of his parents. His father, a stoner and alcoholic, cast a dark shadow over their lives, while his mother, a kind and loving woman, provided the only source of solace in his turbulent world.

Behind closed doors, Y/n's mother endured countless beatings from his father's drunken rampages. Helpless and young, Y/n could only watch, his heart breaking with each blow. He would curl into a ball, tears streaming down his face, as his father hurled insults at his mother, shattering the fragile peace they had.

One fateful night, when Y/n's father was absent, his mother made a brave decision. She packed their belongings and, with Y/n in tow, escaped from the clutches of her abusive partner.

Free from the toxic grip of his father, life took on a glimmer of hope for Y/n and his mother. They found solace in their newfound freedom, and Y/n relished the moments when he could come home and share the details of his day with his beloved mother.

But one day, Y/n returned home to find his mother missing. Anxiety gripped his heart as he ventured down the hallway toward her bedroom. Dread settled in his stomach as he glimpsed her lifeless body on the floor, a haunting silhouette cast upon her.

In the midst of this nightmare, the figure of a man emerged from the shadows. Y/n locked eyes with him, his heart pounding in his chest as he realized the unthinkable—it was his father, armed with a pistol. Fear consumed him as his father raised the weapon, ready to deliver the final blow.

In a twist of fate, the sound of police sirens pierced the air, shattering the tense silence. The officers burst into the hallway just in time, their swift actions saving Y/n from his father's clutches. They confronted the assailant, and in the chaos that ensued, Y/n's father met his demise.

Overwhelmed with grief, Y/n crumpled to the ground, his cries echoing through the empty halls. The officers, recognizing the depth of his trauma, gently guided him away, ensuring his safety.

Y/n was placed under the care of his 20-year-old cousin, Shinsata, and his partner, Okino. It was within their loving embrace that he found a semblance of stability. Shinsata and Okino did their best to support him, taking him on outings and creating moments of joy to lift his spirits. Y/n grew to cherish their presence, appreciating the love and care they provided during his darkest days.

After seven years of living with Shinsata and Okino, Y/n felt a yearning for independence and a fresh start. With their blessing, he made the decision to move out and carve his own path. Okino, who owned a spacious apartment block, generously offered him a place to live rent-free.

As Y/n stood before the threshold of his new home, he knew that it was time to release the shackles of his past and embrace the possibilities of a future untainted by the shadows that had haunted him. With a mixture of trepidation and determination, he stepped forward, ready to embark on a journey of healing, self-discovery, and the pursuit of a life free from the ghosts of his past.

It was time to move on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rewrote this so it leaves a better impression on newer people lmao)

Managed to write this in about 40 minutes. I promise most chapters will be longer than this. This was shorter due to this just being a prologue and background to your character.

Thanks guys!
-pastel