Chapter 7: OVER

"aaaahhh-haaaa"

Nino woke up from a long sleep and stretched her arms out. The pink haired girl tapped her phone to check the time and saw that it was 9:48.

"Had a little sleep-in..." Nino groggily muttered to herself.

She then rolled out of her bed and left her room. She could see Yotsuba laying down on the couch reading a magazine, tapping her foot on the arm rest opposite her. Yotsuba then noticed her older sister.

"Good morning Nino!" Yotsuba shouted out, giving her an energetic wave.

"Tone it down, you'll wake the others..." Nino responded.

"Oops..." Yotsuba said, placing her finger over her mouth.

Nino walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, which was downed instantly. She then trudged over to where Yotsuba was laying down.

Nino sat down on the couch after Yotsuba moved her legs to make room.

"Are you ok Nino?" Yotsuba asked, "you look like you're sweating."

Nino was pretty tired, she just

"N-No... I should be alright..." she muttered.

"Oh ok!" Yotsuba responded.

Nino fell back asleep on the couch.

"Don't worry Yotsuba" chimed in Itsuki, who was climbing down the stairs, "she's probably just a little tired from the festival."

"But who's gonna make us breakfast?" Yotsuba asked.

Itsuki thought about Miku cooking. A disturbed look appeared on her face.

"Ninoooooo!!!" Itsuki groaned as she ran over to the sleeping girl, "I'm hungry..."

Nino was awoken and gave Itsuki a glare.

"I'm tired... go order take out breakfast or something..."

"But that stuff is gross!"

"Not my problem..."

Yotsuba suddenly sat up in excitement.

"What if!" she started, both Nino and Itsuki looked at her, "we get Y/n to cook for us!"

Nino's eyes widened.

"Wh-why?" she said, confused.

"Well I remember you said he made really good curry one time so I thought it'd be nice to have him cook for us!"

Nino passed out at the thought of Y/n coming over to cook for her.

"Well I don't see why he wouldn't be able to..." Itsuki muttered.

————

Knock Knock

Miku had woken up and was currently sitting on the couch next to a sleeping Nino, so she got up to answer the door.

"Hi Y/n..." Miku greeted him.

"Morning!" Y/n exclaimed.

She led him into the main area before going back to where she was sitting. Y/n took a look around the room and saw Yotsuba and Miku watching tv with Nino sleeping next to them.

"Morning Y/n" Itsuki said, "sorry for calling you up so early... I'm just really hungry."

"No it's alright... I've been wanting to cook for you guys for a little anyways..." Y/n told her.

A concerned look appeared on Itsuki's face.

"W-why exactly?" Itsuki asked him, confused.

"Mainly for Nino..." Y/n said with a smirk.