Chapter 9: DELIVERY

*flick*

Nino awoke to a masculine figure standing over her with his fingers inches away from her forehead. Y/n wore a massive grin on his face.

"Why are you in my ro-?!" Nino began to shout out, before realising she was laying on the couch, which is in fact, not in her room.

"Heh..." Y/n chuckled to himself, grimacing harder than ever.

Nino's eyes widened as she began to remember all the things she did last night, which included accidentally falling asleep next to Y/n.

She looked up at him with fury in her eyes.

"You pervert!" Nino yelled at him, as she sat up, pointing a finger at Y/n, "you sexually assaulted me!"

"Since when?!" Y/n shouted back, "you're the one that came and slept with me!"

"You could've woken me up!"

"I fell asleep as well dumbass!"

Nino's face turned all red as she pouted at Y/n who was giving her an innocent smile. She swiveled around and began to walk away.

"I'm going to get dressed!" Nino exclaimed, "don't follow me weirdo!"

"In your dreams princess" Y/n said. He heard a scoffing nose come from Nino as she slammed the door of her bedroom shut. Y/n decided to sit back down on the couch and wait for the rest of the girls to wake up.

————

After everyone but Fuutarou and Miku had woken up, Nino decided to start cooking breakfast.

"You're up earlier than usual Ichika" Nino remarked, "you usually sleep in pretty late on weekends."

"Well I felt like I should probably get up since we have guests over ya know..." Ichika responded, not looking up from her phone.

"That's so thoughtful of you big sis!" Yotsuba told her, with a shining look in her eyes, "how was sleeping on the couch anyways Y/n?"

"Oh it was really nice... I stay warm and cozy all night..." Y/n said with a cheeky smile, while his eyes darted over to Nino who was looking back. She gave him an annoyed look and went back to cooking.

"Is Miku going to be out of bed soon?" Itsuki asked with an annoyed tone, "I needed to ask her a history question..."

"I could help if you'd like" Y/n suggested to Itsuki.

"Ahh of course..." Itsuki smiled, "come here for a second please."

Y/n walked over to where Itsuki was seated and began talking with her. Ichika took in the conversation and chimed in.

"Isn't Miku awake?" The eldest quint asked with a confused look on her face, "she wasn't in my room when I got up, so I assumed she'd woken up..."

Yotsuba looked completely lost.

"I'll go check Miku's room!!!" She shouted as she sprung out of her seat and dashed up towards the room of the middle quint. Yotsuba went to open the door but was thrown to the side as the door swung open.

Fuutarou stood in the doorway, a distressed look was cast all over his face as he stepped out of the doorway and quickly shut the door behind him.

"You good man?" Y/n shouted up at him, he was wondering wether Fuutarou was gonna mention the Miku situation.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." Fuutarou responded as he helped Yotsuba back onto her feet. She was giving him an annoyed look.

"Have you seen Miku recently?" Ichika asked him, a sly smile creeping onto her face.