Chapter 3: CHILDISH

Y/n had been relaxing in his home for about 20 minutes. He was waiting for the text from Itsuki to tell him to come over. Y/n decided to put in his earphones and listen to some music while trying to get a little rest.

BZZT

Y/n sat up immediately. He glanced at his phone and saw Itsuki's message.

"We live on the 30th floor of The Pentagon apartment buildings, see you soon!"

"Well I better head out the door..."

Y/n walked out of his apartment. Locked the door, walked up the stairwell and was standing outside the doorway of the quints' apartment. He knocked.

He waited... and waited... and waited even more... and wai- Click

The door slowly crept open to show Miku standing in the doorway.

"Hi Miku, Itsuki called me over."

Miku nodded and said "Come", while indicating for Y/n to follow her.

She walked through the apartment with Y/n following behind her. Y/n was taking in a look at the suite he was currently standing in. Then he realised he saw Nino in the kitchen, obviously cooking a meal of some sort.

"Hey Nino-san!" Y/n said with a smug grin on his face, "didn't expect to see you here..."

Nino jumped out of fright and swiveled around.

"Oh great, the pervert is in our home" she said, rolling her eyes.

"The one and only" Y/n said, as he blew Nino a kiss.

She started furiously blushing and went back to her cooking.

"Just do your business and leave..." Nino stated.

"Don't worry darling, I'll be fast" Y/n told her, with a smile on his face.

Once Nino was out of earshot, Miku turned to Y/n.

"Are you into my sister?"

"W-what?!" Y/n said, "I'm only teasing her, don't worry Miku..."

"Ok, I was just curious" Miku told him, "it'd be weird anyway, since you've only known her for a day."

"Sorry if it annoyed you", he reassured her, "I just like how she reacts when I tease h-"

"Ok that's enough!" Miku said, she pointed to the door farthest from where we were standing, "that's Itsuki's room, now get going."

"Alright, thanks for showing me Miku" you told her as well you smiled and gave a small wave. Miku descended the stairs and got back to doing whatever she was busy with.

You walked over to Itsuki's door and gave it a good, hard knock. You could hear some shuffling around from inside, with footsteps audibly getting louder each second. Then, the door clicked and opened wide. Itsuki was standing there.

"Y/N???" Itsuki said, confused, "how did you get here so fast?"

"Oh well... about that" Y/n gave her a sheepish grin as he tried to explain the situation, "I may or may not live on the 29th floor of this building."

"You do?" Itsuki have him a blank stare, "liar."

"No I'm not kidding!" Y/n pulled out his card to get in the apartment, with his name on it.

"Oh, well alright, you should've told me..." Itsuki nervously said.

"I didn't tell you because I thought like it was unneeded info..."

"But you could've just told me anyways!"

"It doesn't matter, you know now, okay?"

"Okay..."