Part 3- her tail.

Rohesia

Morcant shyly folded his arms and followed us, we were walking on our own off track path. He kept looking at the floor while walking.

Weird mushrooms (very jelly-like) had overgrown. They were almost glowing, and then there were the poisonous mushrooms, they were still quite cute, as I almost dared to pick one up.
The floor was like seaweed, even more wetter, but it wasn't. There were vines over our heads, hitting our hair for almost the whole time. Little deadly flowers covered patches of the (we'll call it) seaweed.

It's quite weird how Morcant talked about a mermaid, and Seviyn's boots have a golden shell on them. I think, someone who was a betrayer, had done this. They knew about this place.

Perhaps it's the person who stepped in front to burn his house...

Maybe?

"Guys," Guys. Morcant is included now!

"I see something..." He said. Morcant gasped.
Seviyn walked over to him, looming over him.
"Is it the thing?" He said quietly to him. He tilted his chin upwards.

Morcant almost whimpered, and said, "Yes," We heard a angelic-like voice, and we hid under a tree, it had the longest vines you could even imagine. We sat under it.

You could think of Morcant as the baby in the middle, and me and Seviyn as the parents next to him.

I admit it, he is too pure to die, now that he's back into his childhood.

"It's a song," He whispered even more quietly.
Seviyn stared at him, who was staring in the small gaps of the vines.

His eyes widened and he whispered, "Sh,"

The river with smoky water had something leap out of it. A mermaid, or something. It had faded rainbow hair. The end of her hair was so curled, which stayed on its back like well-behaved snakes.

It sang a devastating song, but it's melody rang through our ears. I felt sleepy, and I looked next to me to see Morcant leaning on Seviyn's shoulder. Sev looked at me.
I murmured, "Best friends you mean,". He must've heard me, seeing that he raised a single eyebrow after I said that.

The melody of an angellic voice was enough to make us sleepy, but light-headed.

"Who, is there?" Her gentle voice asked. I felt normal again, feeling my senses come back.
I looked at Morcant, who had an eye slowly opening.

"It is me, Morcant, your human,"

I put a mouth over his.

"And would you come forward? Or are you afraid? Will you weep again?" She said.

"Of course I will, but I can come forward, do not kill us however," He said. He didn't need to shout, his voice was enough.

"Exit the tree, and come to the river, Morcant,"

He looked at us both. He crouched, and pushed away the vines, standing.

I followed, and so did Seviyn. Once we reached the river bank, we felt a wonderful scent coming through.

And there, lay a creature.

Snow-white eyelashes and frosty white cheeks, and sapphire blue eyes. She had flawless-looking skin, and when she put her hand in mine, it was as soft as a tissue. She was like Hildeth, but so improved.

"Tell me, what is your name?" She asked me, staring into my eyes. Even when she did, it did not seem intimidating. It was gentle, and cheering.

"Rohesia..." I replied, mesmerized.