Epilogue: Even the greatest royals die.

I was sitting on my throne with Seviyn.

We made our home again, and with the help of all our people, we found a way to let them live without the need of water to keep them alive. We made a palace, and rooms for everyone to live in.

Seviyn and I have become part of the monarchy, but in secret.

Lilac became our guard, especially for us, and she guided others to come to us for help.

Morcants power still lives in this jar (Beauty and the Beast inspiration), he has become someone special to us all, and people have made paintings of him hung up on our wall.

We had encountered the fire and the river had lowered the fire, and it was up to us to stop it. It took us a couple of days, but it was gone, leaving us a flat place for us to build our home in. The palace isn't made of special materials, it was practically made of wood, but it's a good material, quite strong actually.

We never returned home, but our concern with our people has been forgotten, so we decided it's best to leave them.

Seviyn put his hand on my chin, lifting it up.

He gave me a happy look.

"Alright alright!" I leaned forward to peck his cheek slowly.

"Hah, see that James!" He called out below his throne. James looked above, seeing us. He gripped the tray of food on his hand tightly.

"I am blind, I see no shi-"
"Hush!" I called out to him.
"You see us!" Seviyn told me.
"I do!" James replied.
"Now, come here!" He put the tray on the table below, and climbed up the stairs.

"You should really destroy some of these steps, I'm getting tired you know?" He said to Seviyn. He has my legs doesn't he. I giggled.
"Now come on," Seviyn said, standing up.
"What?" James asked, stepping back.

Seviyn gave him a kiss on his forehead.
"Friends?"
"What the heck..." James said, running his cheek gently.
Seviyn did it again.
"I- yeah! I mean, friends I guess..."
He sat back down, giving a hint to James he should go back to work.

James did go back, and he didn't bother looking back at us.
"I flustered him didn't I?"
I looked at him. "Of course you did, you dummie,"
"You think his thoughts are going to be about me at night?"
"I don't know," I said honestly.
"I'll visit him tonight, we'll talk and I'll give him the copy of my book,"
"Don't do anything flirty, you're mine," I warned him.
"I'm sure he won't bother!" He ushered me to shush.

I would kill myself if I was wrong, I bet he'd do it anyway to annoy me, but I'll be having a girls night with Lilac.

So really, we're happy either way.

And I know Morcant is watching.
Smiling to himself, how I became a confused girl to a rich queen.

Well, Morcant, I know you can see what I'm writing, so here is why.

I met someone who ruined my plans.
And that, is Seviyn, Bezier the fake.

Morcant, prepare my lemonade and biscuits when I join you.