Part 9- Revenge is a name.

Rohesia

All of us carrying his body, we go downstairs, avoiding the carpet. We left the King and the crown, and I was going to burn the place.
Yeah, fire is real good. I can light ANYTHING on fire. I've just gotten worse when he died.

We went out the gate, meeting random people Lilac told us about. They all met us, and the five volunteers held Morcant's body.

I threw lighted matches at the gate, and lit the walls with my lighter that Seviyn kept.

We took steps back, and ordered the people to exit, we'd walk back to our home, where we'd wait.
The fire would obviously spread, so we had to also prepare. That won't happen in days, but it'll take weeks to get to our home.

"Everybody!" Lilac shouted to them all. Millions of people stared back.
"We go north! Our Seviyn and is two will lead the way! Make way now!" They gave space for Seviyn to walk ahead.
"We will avenge this pure body! Our once King of Nature, our once guide! He was our hope, and he has passed it on to every single person with real legs, so we go now! Let us hope the place will burn!" They all shouted, agreeing to avenge a random persons body. They all shouted, running behind Seviyn, who went north, with millions of people behind. The body of Morcant was given back to me and Lilac, Lilac held him, while I ran next to Seviyn, holding my gown carefully.
Lilac was behind me, making sure everyone was there. No betrayal, no cowards to run away.

"We'll go home with others! We'll hunt, sleep and take watch with millions!" I shouted next to Seviyn.

"Yes,"

Lilac agreed, and she forced Seviyn to run further, she would tell us when they needed breaks to go in water, and where we'd sit in a place to eat and sleep.

We do it all again, but with comfort.

"My best friend..." Seviyn said, slowing down his walking, touching Morcant's cheek.

Did he just-
Finally...

"Morcant, please don't joke-" I snatched his arm away.
"He's dead! We will be forever grateful he hasn't been tormented before dying,"
"We make haste! Bring out the horses!" Seviyn shouted to the people behind. The people at the back brought their horses to the front, and one horse was for two-three people. I sat with Seviyn, and Lilac with Morcant on her lap. She was brave to hold his body for our way 'home'.

. . .

"We stop here!" Lilac ordered everyone to go make themselves comfortable and we'd start eating, with plenty of food, we can make it, I'm sure of it.

It was an hour that had passed, and many nurses had tried to help Morcant, but he was just dead.

I guess he'd die either way. I didn't imagine my childhood friend to die this way.
Since he touched the power of the crown, it's in his body forever and won't ever leave.

So he sacrificed himself, before any more damage was done. That's what Lilac said, but I would've preferred him living and the power still alive, but it didn't go that way.

"Remember the stories Morcant told us about the flies in the river?" Seviyn asked me.
"Yeah, I think we need one of them now,"

"Sir! I have found a short lane to take!" A short man shouted, running towards Seviyn.

"What is it?" He said, grabbing the map gently off him.

"We can go now, it will be best as it's getting darker, the light will attract our shadows, we can go without anything or anyone noticing, but you must order these people to not talk!"
"Right, thank you, you may go now," He ushered him off and showed it to us.

"Lilac should we go?" I asked her. She was sort of our new guide now...
"Yes, I've seen that place before, there is a river there that has been running for years, the grass that grows near it is healthy and there will be enough for them all,"
"Right, then we go," Seviyn announced to us.

We stood up to talk to everyone, when a man came to greet us.

"Hello, I am Archer, the ruler for these people, I have come back to see you all," He said, shaking Seviyns hand.

"Are you the one they speak about?"
"Yes, and I must thank you for helping them,"
"Your welcome, and how did you find us?"
"I know them, I can't lie!" He laughed, turning to me.

"Rohesia..."
Archer?
"Archer!" I hugged him, squeezing him tightly, warning him he'd die if he lets me leave again.
"You haven't died? You live well!"

"How do you him?" Lilac asked me, looking at Archer.
"He was my guard..."
"So you did work as it?!" She exclaimed at him.
"Of course I did...Now, where is my son?"
"James!" She shouted in the crowd.

A boy with grey hair appeared, running to his father.

"How did you manage!"
"With legs and arms," He said, cupping his cheeks and kissing them.
"I missed you father,"
"I missed you too, I thought many of the prisoners looked like you,"

They walked off, talking.
"Father, there's this boy who wanted to take Lil, but he's died!"
"Oh?" He said, waving back at us.

We waved goodbye, and they entered a surprised crowd, bowing down to him. He shook his hand and they stood up, laughing and talking louder.

"Archer..." I whispered.

"Seviyn, have you found out who the man behind the poisoning of the King was?" Lilac asked, about to leave the shelter we have made.
"Yes, it seems he has died too, news has been spread somehow," She left after his response.
"Somehow," I said, pulling my arms on his neck.
"Mmh yeah..." He murmured. I kissed his neck once, and he smiled.
He turned around and picked me up, pecking both sides of my cheek and face repeatedly.
"I love you," He muttered.
"I love you too," I whispered, giggling.

He was here again, full of life I guess.

We sat on floor, cuddling with each other.
This month has been colder than ever, and the way we never guessed it was winter was stupid.

"Kiss me again?" I asked looking at him.
"Why not?" He smiled.