Champions

"So your Princess Zelda personal knight?" I ask Link. We walk up to Hyrule Castle courtyard. He doesn't answer. "Layla, I'm not supposed to talk. It distracts them, and yes I'm her personal knight." "Mother was right your are the chosen hero." We enter the courtyard a bunch of different people are there. At first I'm shy, but then talk. I already knew about the Champions, but about there friends or family. First was Mipha she was a really sweet person she was older then me but was still very kind. She had healing powers and always wanted to help. She had an younger brother Sidon. He was very tall and good friends with Link. Next was Darku he was a Goron I didn't know much about Goron, only that they lived in blowing weather. I visited there once with Link and ended up fainting because of the heat even with protection. Another was Usbrosa she was a very strong lady. She lived in Gerudo Town which only allowed woman. I never been to Gerudo because Link wasn't allowed, but got him a vai Gerudo outfit instead. She had a nice named Rjiu she was really nice and funny we became firends quickly. She even invited me to her town, I still haven't visited yet but will one day. Last was Realivi he was a Rito and was very Narcissistic. He was enemy's with Link, but very nice to me. He had a firend named Teba and they were good friends, who saved his life. Rito village was beautiful. Then there's Princess Zelda. She was a quiet person, and nice. She told me about her research about the guardians and her firend Terroko. He was a very cute robot. As she finished I feel she really sad, and always blaming herself. We were firends but I felt bad for her. She seemed lonely, but when Link was there she was happy. I smiled Link knew how to make people happy.

I wake up in horror. "Layla!" I look up to see Link and Aunt near my bed. "Have this cup of water." I drink it and feel refreshed. She puts a wet cloth on my head, and I lay down. I try to forget thous horrible times but can't. Like mother said something are too horrible to forget. As I finally fall asleep a single tear falls. I remember that time with mother and Link on outside seeing the dragon. Mother said you had to be blessed to see one, but how could someone like me be blessed. Someone who suffered so much.