Van Ruvillana

I wore extra protection gear if I was going to Goron town. Last time I was here I fainted so I drink fireproof exilir before going there. I walked along the path and meet the boss. "Hello! Welcome to Goron town." He was about to hug me but slap me hard on the back. I fall down in pain. But smile. "I was sent by Impa to come here to see a memory, and it will save Hyrule in some way." He nods. "Hmmm.... A memory. Where were you last time here? Check that out." I think hard, I was in multiple locations but mostly on Death Mountain. "Death mountain." I say. "We'll then Good luck finding the memory!!!" He yells. He forgot I was right next to him. My ears hurt, and make my way to Death Mountain the hottest place in Hyrule. After some what hours I make it, well to the lowest point of the mountain. I place Darku garment and pray Impa words. I try hard to contract but remember a blurry memory.

"Rocks are very good" Darku says. "But never eat Jew rocks there not good tasting, but people go crazy for them" He looks at me and notices I'm sweating. "Are you okay, Layla?" He ask me. I nod and he counties his rock lecture. After an hour he finishes. "So that concludes the lecture." I clap and nug Link to clap too. The sun shine is boiling me and I start heating up. "Okay, let's go to the Van Ruvillana!" He yells. The sound blows me hair really fast and it was in a mess. I giggle and he does too. As we go to Van Ruvillana I don't feel so good. I stop climbing and take a break. "Layla ya good?" Link ask me. I don't answer and faint. I try to remember the rest but can't all I remember was a blue light. I open my eyes and look down I had failed everyone. I close my eyes to contact again but can't remember anything. The only thing I remember was the word sacrifice. I look at Darku garment and pray to Hyila, but something strange happens. Green flames were on it and forming a figure. I stand up and stand back. Darku? The figure formed Darku. Guess it! "Darku?" I say shocked. "Hello Layla!" He yells. Yup that was him. "We're you sent by Hyila?" I ask. He nods. "How is she?" "Well... She great" I smile. "We'll do you know why I couldn't remember the memory with you?" I ask. "Sorry Layla you have to figure that on your own." I look down. "Can you tell me anything?" "Yes, your doing great on your mission. But you need to find the deeper meaning of each memories." I look at him puzzled. "But how can-" Before I could finish my sentence he disappears. I had fallen a step behind. Not a step forward but I was walking backwards.