Impa

"Impa, I was told by Purah to meet you here to find out what's wrong with me." "Take a seat, dear. You need it." I take a seat and wait. "Tonight sleep, in Paya room. And tell me what you dreamed."I nod and leave the house. What the fuck did that mean. I spend the rest of the day, looking around and talking to Paya. "So grandmother was right. You are Master Link's sister?" Paya questions me. I nod and giggle. She definitely had a crush on Link. For the rest of the time she question me about Link. goddess she taking it a bit too far. That night I borrow some of Paya clothes and sleep on the floor. Downstairs I can hear Impa mumbling. "goddess Hylia, please grant Layla what she needs spot know. Help her through her struggles." I listen more and hear the words. "Kataya!" What the fuck? Suddenly a green glow enters my forehead and I fall asleep.

"Zelda! Link! Someone!" I was running to the castle, the nearby village was in flames because of the guardians. Innocent lives wasted. I bang on the castle door, but no answer. I turn around and see a guardian right in front of me. It was pointing it's laser at me I tried to escape but it didn't work. I was blocked. It shot it's laser at me, but I didn't feel anything. An 30 year old woman was in front of me protect me form the laser, and defeating the guardian. She suddenly disappears inside of me and my forehead had an imprint of Hyila symbol. Did Hyila save me? I point my head outwards and a force field appears. Yes, the same thing Hyila does. Hyila must have combined her power to me. My dress was white and I looked like a goddess. I look up to the sky and thank Hyila for saving me. I was truly blessed by her grace.