Van Ruta

A splash of water hit my face. "That woke her up." Purah was holding a bucket of water. I was soaking wet. "What happpen? What happened to you Purah?" Purah didn't look the same. She looked like a child. She smiles. "Some dump experiment went wrong, and I went back to a child form" she says mad. "Anyways, are you okay? You were passed out for 10 minutes." I try to think about what happened, but nothing comes to mind. "Hmmm." I remembered Van Naboris, Ruji, Usbrosa, Gerudo town. "I remember Van Naboris" I say confused. Purah looks confused. "You we're at the evil statue, no where near Gerudo town." She gasp. "Oh poor Layla. The wicked evil statue has cursed you, by reliving your worst and saddest memories." She says sadly. "Maybe my sister would know how to cure you." I nod and leave the Tech Lab. I packed my stuff and was headed off to Impa. Hoping she would have a cure for me. 

Water splashed on me, "Hey" I say cheerfully. I was at the Van Ruta with Sidon and Mipha. I slipped on the water and fell off of the trunk. I scream, by Mipha grabs me before I fall. "Be a little more carful, Layla" we both laugh. We have a fun time on Van Ruta. Mipha even lets me steer the divine beast. "You have a special touch, Layla." Mipha says. "Link, had a special connection with animals, maybe it passed down to you" I smile. And pet the divine beast. The day felt, so joyful like could anything bad happen. The sky turn purple and our excitement died. "Protect her Sidon, it time for me to fulfill my duty. "No!" Sidon grabs my hand and we run out of Van Ruta, leaving Mipha. "Mipha!" I say. "We can't leave her alone!" I say, but it was too late. Suddenly a big purple smoke covered the Van Ruta. Then a big blue light filled the beast. I scream in terror. Sidon safely brought me back to the Zora domain, but I wasn't happy. I wished I could have help, Mipha. We were told to see the king, but when I each there I burst into tears. Mipha was gone and everything was falling apart.