Escape

I try to wake up, but can't. I was going to relive a another memory. Guardians covered the Hyrule field. "Run!" I yell. We were running to safety. The sky was dark and rainy. We were dirty and soaked. Zelda, Limk and I were running through the puddles. We had to get Zelda to safety she was the heir to the throne and the princess. Guardians were at every corner and we had to fight them. We were tried, soak, and I was hungry. Link was really tried and stressed, but stayed focused. "Zelda we, have no time to waste" I say. Her face was in tears. All of a suddenly a guardian pointing it's laser at me. Link jumps in front of me and reflects the laser off. But blast the laser in front of us. We're sensed fling the other direction. Link hits his head hard, falls unconscious. The guardian chargers turns us and about to hit us. I raise my arms and separated then making a triangle and making a protection ball. The guardian tries to break it and forms cracks in it. "Zelda are you ready?" I say, trying to keep the protection closed. "Yes" I break the protection and Zelda raises her hand and release the malice form the guardians. I rush over to Link to see if okay. "Do you think he's dead?" I ask Zelda. "No, he still breathing. But he needs help." I look around and there's no one in sight. Until I see two Sheikah soldiers coming towards us. "We need your help, take Link to the shrine of Resurrection. Please hurry, we don't have that much time." They nod and carry Link. "You should go to Layla, he your brother and watch over him to please." "What about you? You need help holding off Ganon!" I say worried. "Your job is to take care of Link, I'll be fine. Now hurry!" I nod and follow the men. I turn around to see Zelda flooding her hands and a tear falls down her face. We reach the shrine and we put Link in the water. I place a silent princess near him, and hug him. "I'll be back" I whisper to him. We run out of the shrine before it locks us in. "No matter how long it takes. I will be hear for you." I fold my hands and ask Hyila to watch over Link and Zelda. 

I wake up all sweaty. Was I that scared? I head downstairs and tell Impa about what happened. "Yes, I knew it. Your going to re see the memories you had that hurt you." I look down. I really didn't want to see the terrible memories of the past. "But why?" I ask Impa. "So you can find your path. Did you have any dreams about the divine beasts?" I think hard. "Yes, Van Naboris and Van Ruta." I say. "Make your way to, Van Medoh and Van Rudviallna, and then go to the castle for the memories will show you your path, to save Hyrule. Through goddess Hyila she has granted you her powers use them well." I nod and headed out the door. I say good bye to Paya and make my way to Divine Beast Van Medoh.