A knight job

I was walking to Goron town, until I turn around and see 5 guardians behind me they didn't see me, but I could not escape. I made a run for it, and they saw me and were chasing me. The guardian was playing suspense music, sounded more like my dying song. Their laser were pointing at me. I fold my hands and make a weak force field. Their laser blast rapidly and breaks the field. I lay lying on the ground as I'm about to die. No way to get out of this. Suddenly someone protects me and the guardians run away. A green spirit person was saving, I look up and shocked, was that my father? I try to get a closer look. The man looked like a older Link. Or Link was a miniature him. He smiles at me and disappears, the same smile father gave me. 

"Stay close, it's easy to get lost." Dad says. I was holding Link's hand and easily getting sidetracked. "Layla?" I look up and nod. "Oohh!" I run over to a field and see a really pretty flower. "A silent princess! The mother's favorite flower!" Dad rushes over to me and looks in shock. "No, Layla we have no time to waste." He grabs the flower and throws it. I look down. My dad hated thinking about mother, it always made him cry. He doesn't want to cry because knights don't do that. He tries to hide it but I can see right through it. I look at Link, then the sky. I hoped my mother was watching over us. I counting walking with Dad and Link. We finally make it to Hyrule castle knight center. Like usual we wait for Dad to finish his training. Link tries to practice being a knight, and I help the servants. I watch Link practice, I wonder my mom was a servant in the castle and I followed her footsteps. But what if I did something else? Everyday was the same. Link practice I cleaned. But one day it wasn't the same. Hyrule was at war with the monsters of the land. They started burning villages, and all the knights were called to help protect the castle. They had started with my village so me and Link escape to the castle. We wanted where the people who had be separated from family or lost. We waited for hours and the soldiers returned a little less but pretty much there were all back. I search around for father, but couldn't find him. We stayed in aunt's house for the night. Someone had knock on our door. I run to the door, to hope it was Dad. But was surprised to see Dad friend, holdi ng his sword. I step back. "Your father was a great solider and save my life, but sadly went to Hyila" he hands me the sword and walks away. "Who was it, Layla?" Link asked me. I turn to him and run crying. I palace the sword outside where the soldiers' memorial was. Link starts training and becomes a knight in father place. I wasn't ready to go back. I had lost everyone. What if I lost Link? If I did I don't think I could survive. After a few days I temporarily recovery. But everyday I place a silent princess at his grave. A sign of respect.