Van Naboris

That morning I stay home while Link goes back to the castle. I was visiting Hantno village, to bring some ancient parts to Purah. Plus because I haven't seen her in ages. On the way there I meet a small boy. "Want me to show you something?" He asked me. I follow him as he leads me down the path and near a statue. I look at the statue. It look filmuar, like the one Link warned me about. I touch the statue you and it beings to talk. The kid jumps. The statue beings to explain how he evil and was casted away by Hylia. Suddenly it takes my heart and I faint. I hear the kid scream and get help.    

"Why is it so hot, here?" I say sweating. "It's the desert." Link adds. "I know that, gosh if here this hot, imagine Goron city." We keep walking until we reach Kara Kara Bazaar. We spend the night there. The next morning was the worst. We bought some heat protect clothes. We wore the Vai Gerudo outfit. I was laughing for a long time because they ran out of Voe Gerudo outfits. I bought some bugs to make cooling Exlir while Link was exploring. "20 rupees please." I handed her the money and took the bugs. On the way to the stove someone stopped me and the bug flew away. No! I turn around to see who it was. Obviously it was some Hylalins males. Gosh damn. "Wow. Your a pretty Vai Want to go out and date me." He asked. What the fucking bitch? "No I would not." I grab the other bug I bought and cook it with monster parts. I pick up the Elixir. "Why not?" He say insisting. As he says that I fall down and drop the Elixir and it breaks. That was the last straw. "Could you please leave me the fuck alone! And the only person who would date you is your mother." I walk off storming. "Wait, sure you don't want to take down a awesome offer." I walk opus to him and punch him. "I said no." I try to walk away but he grabs me. "You just did a mistake missy." He grabs my arm and twisted it. I scream in pain. He twisted more, until Link comes. "I wouldn't do that." Link says, threatening. He lets go of my arm and runs away. I look at my arm, it really swelled up. After that we headed to Gerudo town to avoid more drama. Link tells me that the same thing happened to Zelda but not as bad. As soon as we reach Gerudo Town, we run in fast and make our way to Lady Usbrosa. There we discuss the message to her, and meet Ruji. "Sorry, Princess Zelda couldn't make it. She had a important issue at Hanteno Village she had to deal with." I say. "No worries. We can check on the Naboris today, and inform Zelda how it's working." She smiles at me and I feel less afraid of her. Ruji comes along too and we open up to each other and became firends easily. Naboris was working properly and left in the morning. Next to Van Ruta, at the Zoe's Domain. A guy actually says that to Link if you wear the Vai outfit in breath of the wild in Kara Kara Bazaar.