Memories

I spend hours trying to find what the memories meant, but couldn't. I was getting frustrated. I decided to call it a night. I look at the photo a 100 years ago. I smile and a tear falls. That was the good times, I wish it could be like that. The photo was Darku, Usbrosa, Mipha, Realivi, Zelda, and Link; I was taking the photo. As I sleep the words Darku haut me. Sacrifice. Sacrifice.  I scream at the top of my lungs. I run at to the field and look to the sky. I couldn't hold it anymore, I let out my tears. When I was ready I was going back, but felt something weird. I turn around and see mother. I run to hug her and it feels real. "My darling." She says. Her smile felt like the sun. "What the meaning of Sacrifice?" Mother ask me. I think hard. "I'll show you a memory that has the meaning of Sacrifice. And you'll find your answer there." She lets a green orb and then disappears. I go to me and I remember a memory.  

The ending really funny

Mom cleared the tables and took them to the kitchen. I followed her and someone ran into me. I fall face first into the concrete floor. I stand up with bruises on my face. I stand up to see who ran into me and it was the princess. "Princess!" I bow quickly the  stand up. "Zelda! Where have you been! Wasting your time with this mean less servant?" Someone says. I see it was her maid. I stand there shock. "I'm truly sorry." I say. "As if." She grabs Zelda and walks away. I stand there sad. What a horrible thing to say. I built up my courage and went to talk to her. I found her in the hallway. "Um... excuse me." She turns around and glares. "And what are you doing here?" I take a deep breath. "What you said to me was just plain rude. Would you like me to to call you a worth less thing?" I say. She glares at me and picks my ear. "Just stay away dirty muskrat." I scream and kick her stomach. She let's go and screams. I run as fast as I can and I hid in a closet. "Hello" I turn around and see the princess. "Your majesty." I tried to bow but she grabs my arm and we run out of there. "Come on let's hid in my room." We run to her room. She opens the door and locks it. Her room was huge. "Want a scone?" She hands me and I take it. Yum it was  still fresh. We talk and laugh after that until we hear a horn. "The castle under attack!" She says. We run out of the room and into the hall. "There's a secret exit over there. Suddenly a bokolin comes in front of us. I close my eyes. But it doesn't hurt us. I open my eyes to see mother hitting it with a soldier's sword. "Run!" She says. She puts us in a closet and runs. We wait a while and I can't stop thinking about if mother's okay. After all the fighting someone finds us in a closet and says it's safe. I look around for mother, dad, or Link. I find dad and Link in the soldiers center. But can't find mother. Sadly a maid informs that mother was killed. She risked her life for mine and I would never forgot that. I wake up I my bed and finally understand what I had to do. It all made senses. To save Hyrule. Link. Zelda. The people. I would have to make the decision.