Ch. 6 I'm pregnant

A twenty-two-year-old Diana Richards held a pregnancy test in disbelief. Her chocolate brown eyes dimmed since she didn't know what to say or react to the pregnancy test she was holding in her grasp.

 Her chocolate brown eyes dimmed since she didn't know what to say or react to the pregnancy test she was holding in her grasp

It was Monday, May 21, 1984, at a Dorm at Fordham University in New York City, New York. Diana recently graduated from Fordham University with a BA in English and literature three days ago.

" I'm pregnant?" Diana's chocolate brown eyes blink, coming back to her sense. " Oh my God! I am pregnant!" She shouts.

" You're pregnant! Ahhh!" Diana's best friend and roommate, Abigail Smith, squeal in excitement. Abigail was the one that went to the Drug store and bought the pregnancy test for Diana after complaining for a while that she had been feeling unwell.

Diana stared at Abigail with mixed emotions. " What do I do? What do I even say to Jared?" She asked.

" I mean. Jared and I have known each other since our First year of UNI and have gotten close through the years. And we even talked about hopefully getting married and having a family. But, what if it was all talk, and he doesn't even mean it?" Diana babbled, feeling scared.

Diana cleans herself, stands up, flushes the toilet, and zips her pants. " What if he returns to England, where he is originally from?" She frowned.

" Woah! Woah! Woah! Relax. Take a breather." Abigail gently puts her hands on Diana's shoulders.

Lily James as Abigail Smith

" Why don't you two go somewhere to eat and talk about it?" Abigail asked

" Why don't you two go somewhere to eat and talk about it?" Abigail asked. " I met Jared in the same year you met him since we are roommates. And the way he stares at you is pure adoration and love. I am envious of you because Anthony doesn't look at me the same way, and we have been together since high school." She giggles.

Diana stared at Abigail in doubt.

" I am trying to say that if you tell Jared that you are pregnant, he will ask you to marry him on the spot! Heck! I know he will drag you to a nearby court so you two can get married before you have your baby." Abigail warmly smiled.