Ch. 7 Is she going to be alright?

Footsteps approached Jareth's bedroom, and the door opened, revealing Toby and Hoggle. The two looked forward and saw Jareth holding Diana's hand and looking at her with a concerned gaze.

Toby's silver-brown eyes blinked, looking confused since Jareth was staring at Diana as though the Goblin King knew her.

" Does the King know my Mummy?" Toby softly asked Hoggle.

Hoggle glanced at Toby and then looked at Jareth.

" The Healer should be here soon," Hoggle speaks, grabbing Jareth's attention.

Jareth turns his gaze and sees Toby and Hoggle standing by the bedroom entrance. His silver-brown eyes intently stared at Toby's silver-brown eyes.

' How bizarre. Diana's child has the same color eyes as mine.' Jareth internally speaks.

" Is my Mummy going to be okay?" Toby asked.

Jareth watched Toby walk towards the bed and grab Diana's other hand. He glances at Diana, looking at her with mixed emotions since he is still in awe that his first love is in his Kingdom.

" Who will know about your mother's health will be Lady Eleanor. She is the best Healer in this Kingdom." Jareth speaks.

Toby nodded.

Toby's silver-brown eyes teared up, feeling scared since he was in a foreign place and Diana was unconscious.

A glowing light appeared in Jareth's bedroom, causing everyone to turn their gaze and see a beautiful female Elf with golden hair and gray eyes stand before them.

" Lady Eleanor." Jareth stands with his hand grasping Diana's hand.

Toby's silver-brown eyes widened when he saw Lady Eleanor since she reminded him of a Disney Princess, specifically his favorite, Sleeping Beauty.

" Hello, Your Highness. May I know who my patient is?" Lady Eleanor asked while looking at Jareth.

Jareth turns his gaze to Diana. " Her name is Diana Richards. She is from the Mundane World." He softly speaks.

Lady Eleanor nodded. Her silver eyes blinked when she saw Toby standing at the opposite side and holding Diana's hand. She hummed when she saw the boy's eyes, which were the same color and shade as Jareth's.

' This child is Jareth's. He has his eyes and essence.' Lady Eleanor internally speaks while looking at Toby and Jareth with a knowing stare.

Cate Blanchett as Lady Eleanor

" Are you going to make my Mummy get better?" Toby asked while looking at Lady Eleanor

Lady Eleanor looked at Diana and Jareth with a curious gaze when she heard Toby refer to the young woman as his mother.

Lady Eleanor waved her right hand in a circular motion, causing Diana's whole body to glow.

" It seems as though Diana has made her whole body shut down. May I know what happened?" Lady Eleanor asked. " All your Warriors told me is that an important guest of yours needs healing." She looks at Jareth.

Jareth lets go of Diana's hand and rub his temple with his bare hands.

" My Warriors thought it was an excellent idea to capture Diana by tying her up in a rope-like cacoon," Jareth explained.

" I see. As a coping mechanism to keep herself alive, Diana here has decided to play dead, which caused her whole body to shut down." Lady Eleanor looked at Diana.

" Is she going to be alright?" Jareth demanded.

Lady Eleanor ignores Jareth's rude attitude and walks toward Diana. She lightly placed her right finger on the young female's forehead, using her Elven Healing Magic to reawaken her body.

Diana groaned, causing Jareth and Toby to look at her.

" Tobbbyyy," Diana murmured.

" Mummy! I'm here! I'm here!" Toby shouts while grabbing Diana's hand tightly.

Jareth looked at Diana with mixed emotions. He felt relief when his Elf-like ears started to hear her heartbeat.

Diana slowly opens her chocolate brown eyes and stares at Toby tiredly.

" You are okay," Diana murmured, feeling sluggish. She closed her chocolate brown eyes and fell asleep, relieved that Toby was okay.

Toby frowns when he sees Diana closing her eyes. He turns his gaze to Jareth and Lady Eleanor.

" What happened?" Toby asked, looking worried.

" Your mother needs to recover, so she is resting." Lady Eleanor explained.

" So, she's okay?" Toby looked at Diana.

" Yes." Lady Eleanor nodded.

Toby smiled, looking relieved. He turns, walks towards Lady Eleanor, and hugs her, which surprises Hoggle.

" Thank you so much!" Toby lifted his head and brightly smiled.

Lady Eleanor's gaze softened. Seeing Toby smiling reminded her of a young Jareth before his father died.

" You're welcome, Young One." Lady Eleanor warmly smiled.

Toby lets go of Lady Eleanor, and his stomach growls, getting hungry. He blushes, getting embarrassed since all that has happened is making him hungry.

" Your Highness." Lady Eleanor turns her gaze to Jareth, causing him to look at her. " How about you take your Young Guest to get something to eat?" She asked since she wanted the two to bond.

Jareth's silver-brown eyes blinked. He turns his gaze to Toby, causing the young boy to look at him with an identical expression.

Lady Eleanor and Hoggle looked at the two and then at each other with a knowing stare.

" Your mother is going to be safe in this room," Jareth speaks. " Follow me." He motioned Toby to follow him.

Toby nodded. He waved goodbye to Diana, Lady Eleanor, and Hoggle. He looks away and walks out of the bedroom with Jareth.

The door closed, causing Hoggle and Lady Eleanor to look at a slumbering Diana.

" Is your hunch the same as mine?" Hoggle softly asked.

" Yes. This young lady here sired King Jareth's child." Lady Eleanor responded.

Hoggle smiled, glad to know that Jareth's lineage had continued through Toby. He knows his King will be shocked when he learns that his new guest is the child he has always dreamed of having with Diana.