Finally Free

"We're in the Jurassic World Lagoon, and so is the Mosasaurus." Kenji says.

Everyone gasps.

"I assume the Mosasaurus is some kind of giant fish dinosaur that's gonna try and eat us." Ben says.

Suddenly the Mosasaurus comes near the surface of the water, circling us.

"It's circling, testing us." Brooklynn says. "It's acting like a shark, we're intruders in its domain, so it's investigating us, before it gets confident, and decides to... to..."

The Mosasaurus snarls, then Ben whimpers, and Bumpy squeals.

"This is bad." Brooklynn says.

"We have to get out now!" Kenji shouts.

"There's a ladder by the spectator stands." Darius tells Kenji.

"How are we gonna-" Kenji gets interrupted.

"Y'all?" Sammy asks.

"Paddle! Go, go, go!" Darius yells.

Everyone starts paddling, but everyone gets ahead of me, as I struggle to keep up with them.

"This is not how Kenji wanted to go out!" Kenji shouts.

"This isn't on my to-do list either!" Yaz shouts back at him.

"Come on!" Brooklynn yells.

"Hey!" Darius shouts

Sammy and Darius are slowing down, and I end up passing them.

"Come on guys!" I shout to them.

My stomach is wrenching, my heart is racing, and it feels like all my organs are inside out, but I paddle for my life.

"Keep paddling!" Brooklynn shouts.

"Almost there!" Kenji tells us.

We keep paddling, and we get closer, then the Mosasaurus brings its tail above the water, as a warning sign, which causes us to paddle faster

"Don't look back!" Brooklynn shouts.

I don't really need you to encourage me right now, I just need to make it to the ladder safely!

Brooklynn and Kenji make it to the ladder, then the jump out, and they climb up the ladder. I turn around and see Sammy and Darius are far behind, and when I turn back around, I see Yaz paddling towards a pole in the water.

"Yaz, what are you doing?" Ben asks.

"Whatever you do, don't stop paddling!" Yaz tells him.

She climbs onto the pole and pushes the kayak away.

"Yasmina-" Ben starts.

"Just keep paddling!" She shouts.

My kayak almost passes Ben's, but he starts paddling, and he gains speed, causing me to go behind him, and we make it to the ladder, and I help Ben get Bumpy up.

"Come on faster!" Brooklynn yells.

"Don't look back Sammy! Just keep paddling!" Darius shouts.

"I'm trying!" She tells him. "What's Yaz doing?"

We watch in suspense as the Mosasaurs catches up, but Yaz starts hitting the pole with the paddle, causing the Mosasaurs to go towards her.

"Hey! Hey! Over here! Hey!" Yaz shouts.

Sammy and Darius get to the ladder safely, and they climb up.

"Over here! Here! Here!" Yaz shouts. 

The Mosasaurus swims over towards her.