Isla Nublar, Here I Come

As soon as I get to the orphanage I start packing everything I have, and I start walking to the airport. As I leave the orphanage some creepy old guy comes up to me.

"What'sss a girrrl like you dooooing out hereee." He says slurring his words.

He is so close I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Please leave me alone." I ask him.

"Suuurrreee."

I walk briskly towards the airport, but he still follows me.

"Hey! There you are, I was looking all over for you." Some random girl around my age says to me.

I try to walk away from her.

"You have an old man following you, just play along." She says under her breath.

"Finally, we've got to make it to the airport before our flight leaves." I say.

"Ok, let's go!" She replies.

She walks with me till I get to the airport.

"I think he's gone now." She says.

"Thanks." I say.

"I'm Yasmina."

"Nice to meet you Yasmina." I shake her hand. 

We stand in silence.

"Could you sit with me? I really don't feel safe." I ask her.

"Sure."

We both sit down, and wait there for about fifteen minutes.

"Flight 9526 now boarding."

We both get up.

"That's your flight too?" I ask.

"Yep."

We give our tickets to the attendant.

"Oh look, our seats are next to each other." She says.

We sit down in our seats and wait about twenty-seven minutes before we launch. After we liftoff it takes about four and a half hours to get to California where the ferry docks are.

"Guess I'll see you... probably never." Yasmina says as she walks to the person holding her sign.

I look around for mine for a bit, and then I see it, I expected it to say my name, not my sponsor's name. I look around to see Yasmina but she is already gone. I walk up to the guy holding my sign.

"Hi, I'm Dave, you must be the last of them, follow me." Dave tells me. 

We walk to the docks, where I see Yasmina.

"Hi!" I say while walking up to her, as I wave. "Did you think you could get rid of me that easily?"

"Yep." She says while chuckling.

I walk back to where I was standing, and put my hood on.

"Okay campers, let's get on this boat and go to Isla Nublar!" Dave says.

I get on the boat last, but as soon as I get on the boat, I go to the edge of the boat, by the railing, and I stand there.

"Anchors away!" Dave yells.

I see some kid take a pill, and remember my motion sickness, but remember I don't have any motion sickness pills.

Dang it!

I start feeling sick so I sit down, bring my knees up, grab onto my legs, curl up into a ball, put my forehead on my knees, and start breathing shakily.