Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: I've been wanting to write this chapter for so long! The end scene is inspired by the short erotica Five Dimes. Happy Kinktober! ;) 

Disclaimer: I didn't edit this chapter, so bare with me. Enjoy <3.

"Come on!" Gabriel whined. "The night is still young, and we've never played Blackout with Sang before."

"What's Blackout?" I ask from Victor's arms. We're all in Owen's apartment, having flocked here from our night of drinks. Some of the guys shuffled into the living room, but a group of us are standing or sitting around Owen's kitchen counter.

"It's a drinking board game. A combination of games really. Luke and Gabe made it. It's a recipe for disaster," Victor answers.

I grin widely and look at Gabriel, "We're playing."

"Yes! Thank you, Trouble." He turns out of the room and Luke follows, presumably to get the game.

North sighs and stands, "I'll get the snacks. Kota, can you take Sang Baby and Kayli to the game room?"

"Game room? I didn't know Owen has one." I look over to Kota with a confused look.

"He doesn't. It's the ninth floor."

"I thought those were apartments."

"It's like the gym on the tenth floor, it takes up the whole space. The difference is that it's private access. We use it for family nights or hosting events usually."

"We didn't use it before, why now?" I ask.

He gives me a mischievous smile; it looks strange on him, something I'm used to seeing on Marc or Luke. "We learned awhile back that Blackout shouldn't take place at our residencies. Too many incidents."

Kota turns and waves us towards the door. I look at Victor with a raised eyebrow and he only shakes his head with a smile. Taking my hand, he leads us out. Kayli grabs my other hand, and we follow behind Kota.

The rest of my guys trickle out of the apartment, some separating to grab materials and other following us to the game room. We shuffle into the elevator and when the doors open again, my jaw drops.

It's like a kiddie dream. Rows of arcade classics fill part of the room: skee-ball, dance-dance revolution, car racing, motorcycle racing, and other shooting and puzzle games. Stepping onto the floor, my head swivels and I take in table games like pool and ping pong. Another area is dedicated to eGaming and consoles. The lights are dim, the arcade lights filling up the darkness. Music pulses in the background, and my eyes are drawn to a bar.

I glance at Kayli, and she winks knowingly. Together, we head to the bar to take in the options. The guys have it fully stocked, and even have beer on tap.

"Wow, these guys sure know how to party," Kayli muses.

I chuckle, "They're a large group, it must be difficult to go out altogether. They're pretty smart for having this space available."

"No complaints here," she picks up a glass and scoops ice into it. "Booze and games at my dispose? Dreams do come true." She does a heavy pour of tequila before mixing it with some liquid I don't catch.

I collect shot glasses and a couple bottles of liquor, assuming the game is called Blackout for a reason, we're going to need it. More and more of the guys enter the room, some carrying bags. Eventually North, Luke, and Gabriel arrive. The latter two are giddy as they shuffle over to the ping pong table before taking down the small net. They pull out a trifold and lay it flat on the table, followed by character pieces and dice. North saddles up by the bar, placing the food on the bar side. I help him lay it all down before we grab the shot glasses and head to the table. Kayli trails with her cocktail and a bottle of tequila.