Chapter 1

The sun shines bright through the window, brightening up the room.

  A girl tossing around on her bed, she covers herself with the blanket when the sun shines on her eyes.

  As she tries to wake up, she turns to the window with her eyes closed "...ha," she lets out, "...I'm going back to sleep," and there she goes, lying back down on her bed.

Knock* knock*

"..." she didn't budge,

Knock* knock* "y/n, time to come out," said a male voice, "or you gonna be late."

  She tried to sit up but dropped back down "leave without me!" she shouted.

"Y/n!" the person yelled back, "Hurry and get ready! Or you will face the consequences!" the voice shouted back but also worried.

"Ugh!" she sits up "how bothersome," she mumbles

"I HEAR THAT!"

"..." she wants to smack the person who stands in front of the door, but she can't because of respect.

  She got out of her bed and started to get ready. After she did and went out, she saw a person in a soldier's clothing, the same (e/c) as her "finally," he said

"They should have left without me."

"Y/n, you know what they gonna do to you if you don't listen," he said

"And what? It's not like it's the first time they beat me," she replied. She was making her way out. The person follows her.

  When they are out, the place is more busy than usual—packing around.

"...you know what, I will leave first," she said

  The man grabs her shoulder "nice try." he grabs a bag near him, "here, I pack everything useful for the road."

"...thanks, brother," she said.

  He pads her head "come back safely; I'm sorry you have to go in my place."

"It's fine..."

"Oh! And if there any danger, don't try to fight hind somewhere safe and let our machinery do their work," he said,

"I will be finnnnnnne," she whines, "do I look weak to you?"

"...yes," he said, "especially when you can't use your weapon anymore-"

"Brother," her face down, "please don't bring that up."

"..." he stopped as he knew what he had just said. "I'm sorry little sis," he padded her head. "I was just worried..."

"Hmph!" an older woman's voice, "what is there to be worried about, such a useless thing that can't even use its brain."

"Mother!" brother shields y/n, "why do you have to say that?"

"Hah! Is that wrong? I was saying what is real."

Y/n didn't say anything but hid behind her brother; she didn't say anything, she was not mad, nor she is sad...she just didn't want to deal with this woman that is her stepmom.

"Mother, today y/n have to go on our family's behalf. At least send her with goodwill," said brother.

"Ha, fine," said the woman; she got closer to y/n. "I hope it gonna be a meaning full trip for you."

"Sigh* there, is that so hard?" he turned to y/n, "I will be right back, y/n, stay here," he said. And leave for a bit.

  The woman came close to y/n "it would be better if you don't return," she said