Chapter 3

After eating, you think going for a walk and buying some souvenirs would be good.

  But why are you hiding? The street turned quiet, and only The drunken people were left. 'Why are they still here?' you look at the three people you meet at the restaurant 'should I teach them a lesson?' you try to make an easy decision, '...but that's too much work.'

  You avoid their blind spot and manage to get out; looking at them makes a fool of themselves...amuses you.

After getting some food and water to restock, "I should head back~ need as much sleep as I can"

  When you got back in the inn, there were still people bothering around 'maybe the rooms are full...' you walk past them as they look at you, 'not my business.'

As you were about to go up, you were stopped by a couple of groups, "excuse me, miss," said the guy that seemed to be the leader, "We were wondering how many people are in your group?"

"..." you look around him at another two guys and a woman who is glaring at you, "about five people in my group. Why?" you tilt your head.

"Ah, so your room is full." he scratched his head, looking at his comrade, losing hope, "I'm sorry for holding you up. I thought you might have two people with you, so maybe we could squeeze in but look like we lost our hope" he seems down.

You look at them pitifully, "I see, sorry about that" you bow your head a little in sympathy and go up to your room. The group is watching you go as you never look back at them.

The girl in that group quickly pulled your hand to look at her, "We know that you're alone! Why are you lying!" she yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"..." you stayed quiet,

"Why can't you share a room with people who don't have a place to stay for tonight!" she yelled in front of you again.

"Hey, don't be like that," the guy beside her tries to stop her.

"Why not! She just wanted to share a little, but she didn't! She doesn't have any sympathy in her!" this time. She points her hand at you. The two guys next to her join her.

"Yeah! It not like we asking for anything much!" said another guy,

"We just need shelter!" another one.

You gaze at them and sigh* "excuse me...but do I know you?" you ask, "I don't think I'm that close to a stranger to let them in"

They were all taken back by what you said, "Don't you have any sympathy?!" the girl shouted,

"Why?" you ask, "why would I? I was here first, and I got the room, and you are asking me to share?" you scoff,

She let go of your hand; she looks embarrassed. You give out another sigh* "if I give you my room, what would I get in return?" you ask,

They all look at you, "w-what do you want?" asked the guy.

"That's not what I'm asking. What I ask is what CAN you give me" a little smile appear.

"Money?" said the girl, "everyone wants that..." she stopped when she saw your expression.

"Er..." they all seem to think really hard for an answer.

"Hm..." you hum as nobody gives you any answer. "Oh well, you got your chance, but you wasted it," turning around to go up, 'geez, why are they fighting real hard for a room' you just can't understand them.

"I got the answer," said another person in front of the door.

'That person, the one I saw...'