𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆!𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑿 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

1065 words.                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyebrows were crinkled, and you had the biggest frown present on your face. Presently, you were gently wrapping a bandage around Miroslava's bruised and bloodied hands. The cuts on her hand felt rough against your soft skin, and some of the blood which oozed out of her injuries, stained your skin. At the sight of it, your heart broke, and you refused to look at Miroslava. And even without looking at her, you could feel her intense gaze on your face.

Miroslava knew you were a soft person at heart; you were vulnerable and kind. You 'disliked' to see others get hurt, especially her. For all the pain that she went through, you cried for her. She hated to see you hurt or sad. All she wanted was for you to smile. She cared more about your happiness than her own. She would do anything to make you happy. For your happiness, she was willing to hurt anyone, including herself, if they upset you. She tried to get in less fights and tried to keep her bruises out of your sight. However, that was really difficult – especially in her family business, torture is more the Mushibami family's game, but she could do it well enough.

In Miroslava's eyes, there were too many scums who bothered you and were out to get you. Every time she took you out, there would always be that one jerk-face who just HAD to smile at you extra flirtatiously, and make a move. Granted that she was too possessive and became overzealous with anyone who even looked at you, but it was not her fault. It was their fault for trying to get in the way of her love.

All Miroslava wanted was to protect you and keep you happy, but that was difficult when no matter what she did, in the end, you were always sad. Instead of smiling, you'd be frowning. Instead of praising her, you lectured her. You were suppose to reward her for his efforts with sexual intimacy because she loved seeing how dirty and sinful someone as innocent as you could be. You did do that, but not as rewards for her efforts. In those instances, you ignored her because it was for her "own good."

She did not like that one bit. That was obvious on her face at the moment.

She scowled as you dipped a cotton ball in a medical solution and then flicked the drips off it. She hissed in pain when you pressed it firmly against a cut on her forehead.

You were glaring at her, and if wasn't for her sternness, she would've found the sight of your annoyance arousing.

"This is the fourth time this week Miroslava!" You started in a snap. Right away, like always, Miroslava attempted to turn the situation into a joke by choosing to rile you up. She was angry, and you were also really cute when you were aggravated. For her, it was the perfect chance to tease you so she could get on your nerves and feel powerful with knowing how easily she could fluster you.

"It's the fourth time this week you want to fuck Y/N L/N?" She said in a similar tone to yours, and gazed at you seductively.

Your cheeks became pink, before your eyebrow twitched. Then, you applied more force onto cotton ball and onto her injury, which made Miroslava hiss in pain.

"Y/N, what are you doing?! You're suppose to be helping me ease the pain of my injuries not worsen them!" Miroslava snapped, and she roughly grabbed onto your wrists. Her body reacted on instinct: her grip was tight but it did not hurt. She loved you; she would never hurt you, unless it was in bed. Even then, she would want your consent first.

You scowled at her, but the pink hue spread further across your cheeks.

"I'm not opposed to that idea," You started in a low murmur, and Miroslava's eyes widen. Then, you snatched one of your hands away from her grip, and lightly hit her in the chest.

"BUT I meant that this is the fourth time this week that you've gotten into a fight. You're always so bruised up and injured that it worries me and it hurts me. I love you Miroslava so whenever you get hurt and come home really angry, I feel hurt. I want to make you feel better, and I try to do whatever you want, but it's just never enough. The next day, its the same thing: you come back from vicious fights and even worse injuries. You just need to work on your temper a little bit," You confessed, before you wrapped an arm around her neck, and leaned on her chest. Your breasts were pressed against hers, and the softness of the touch made her cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. She released her grip on your other hand too, and then settled them on your waist.

She pecked your lips.

"I didn't know you felt like that, or I worried you so much. I'm sorry Y/N, I'll try harder to work on my temper. I know I keep saying this, but I really mean it this time. I admit that I can be a bit brash sometimes, but last night, those assholes had it coming. They tried to grope you, my girlfriend, without your permission. I'd beat them up regardless, but do you understand where I'm coming from?" Miroslava spoke softly, and tilted your chin upwards so you were looking directly in her eyes.

You frowned slightly, before you sighed.

You nuzzled your nose in her neck.

"I understand. Thank you for always looking out for me, especially during those times. I don't know what I would do without you," You said genuinely, and smiled at her.

She got what she wanted: your affections, your smile, and your praise. It felt ecstatic and she was high on euphoria. Her heart fluttered wildly against her chest. She wanted to return your gratitude with her own kind words, but she loved teasing you too much so that was exactly what she did.

"Without me, you definitely  wouldn't get laid," She remarked grinning, and laughed when you were flustered in embarrassment, and in a weak attempt to save your dignity, you simply hit her chest lightly.