𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎!𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑿 𝒕𝒐𝒑!𝒔𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

A/N: I wrote this when I was in school so i'm sorry if it's not too good, I'm going to try and go over it again when I have the time. This oneshot was requested by @kirari_french_simp thank you so much for once again requesting this scenario and I hope you like it :)

If anyone has any requests or reccomendations for any Kakegurui characters then I'd love to try and write them up!! ♡︎ But anyways enjoy!

686 words                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirari had been getting a lot of restless nights lately. She felt as if she was being watched within her own bedroom, the smell of smoke and wine coming from seemingly nowhere to assault her nose.

At first she thought it was just her being tired, anxiety making her delusional and tricking her senses. That was until it happened every night.

Ghostly soft touches burned her pale white skin while she slept, and small whispers plagued the midnight air. She just wished she could feel like she were alone for once.

Windows and doors were firmly locked, but she'd keep hearing, smelling, and feeling her threat. It was as if it was invisible, taunting her with its presence.

Kirari was never alone, as that presence would follow her everywhere. Even in the Academy, the anonymous presence continued to trail her. And no one believed her when she spoke about it, all members of the student council attempted to show concern for their president, but what can one do to help the presidents web of so called truth? Even her beloved older sister had put some distance from her because she too thought that Kirari was talking nonsense.

No one smelled the wine or smoke, the bitter smell that made her wish to gag. No one could feel the piercing gaze, stabbing into her skin to torment her.

Everyone thought she was finally losing it, thinking maybe she had a bad night with some alcohol. If it was one night, then maybe, but every night?

Soon she started to believe it, soon she thought that you could very well be losing it, that it was finally her time to be dethroned of her privileges and retreat from her royal lifestyle. That was until that so called presence grew bolder.

Blending into the crowd to track her, Kirari's stalker was getting impatient with just watching. You found it amusing that her paranoia was building, that she was finally starting to crack. It was only a matter of time until she would break completely and try to rely on someone to build her back together .

That's when you finally slipped in, acting as a crutch for her to use. How could she resist someone as charming as you? Especially if you're are trying to help.

You played the woman right into your hands. Making her think this big bad stalker had run away because of her new savior. It was funny how she never once suspected you.

All she did was soak up your comforting words and soft touches, trying to rebuild her scared self so she could function once again.

Of course, you'd help her get all fixed up! No one else would help her, anyways.

That's how you get her to rely on you.

Even when she does find out, realizing her stalker and you had the same toxic scent, it wouldn't matter, she'll be reduced into a formal shell of herself, all for you to break and build up again to your liking, or abandon on the side of the road like a stray kitten, It didn't matter what happened to the woman anymore, after all, you got what you were payed for anyways.

The Mushibami Clan might have payed you millions to steal Kirari's Academy documents, but money was so painfully tedious, you wanted a new toy to break and repair until no more, and the stale shell of a woman weeping in front of you was like a prize...waiting to be snatched up and ruined.

You held her shaking body close to yours, the hands that now cradled her tear- stricken face would push and pull until she was exactly what you wanted.

You'll always be right behind her.