𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆!𝑴𝒊𝒚𝒐 𝑿 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

TW!: Obsessive/ Unhealthy behavior, mentions of Kidnapping! if you are triggered by these things then please skip!

1833 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your head remained facing down towards the dimly lit floor, and your eyes remained closed until the sound of a door opening pierced your ears. You cringed away from it due to the pressure it put on your ears and squeezed your eyes shut to prevent the light that temporarily poured in from reaching them.

The door closes, you can hear the locking mechanisms move into place. It was her, Miyo Inbami.

You refused to turn your head up to meet her dark gaze. That damn stare. Unceasing, unwavering, unnerving. Her eyes could burn holes into your very soul, and maybe they already did, that was the worst part.

A flashlight shone down on your frail body, making you cringe again, this time due to the LED light being far too bright for your sensitive eyes.

"Look at me."

Her words sent chills up your spine, you could feel the Goosebumps raising on your grimy skin. Every part of your body begged you to stop paying attention to her, but you couldn't. Going against her wishes, though it hasn't happened before, felt like a death wish, so you obeyed. Your eyes opened, your head turned slightly, and like a deer in headlights, you looked in her direction. You could see her pale features just barely past the illumination of the flashlight, and those deathly, seemingly empty eyes staring at you. "Good." She blankly stated. Though you could see the end of her lip curve up.

She shifted away from you for just a moment. When she returned, she was carrying a chair that she could sit in. She sat it down just before your body and leaned in it, returning the gaze of the flashlight back on you. Her ebony black eyes gazed at you once again, but this time they weren't just staring at you longingly, It was like they were analyzing you, carefully observing you from your body position on the floor to the way you were breathing. Your body tensed, your eyes narrowed as you turned your gaze back down to the floor, but you couldn't do anything against someone like her.

"W-when will you free me of these chains?" You muttered. You tugged on them to give the pale woman before you a gentle reminder that you were still in them. However, no visual or audio cue made the woman break her unnerving stare that settled on you. She didn't say anything to you either, but only made herself more comfortable in the chair she currently sat in. It must've felt nice to be in a chair and not on the freezing cold floor.

"Aren't you going to answer me?"

"Why do you want to know the answer when you know every time you ask me that it's going to be a no? Your actions are questionable my dear." Miyo finally piped up, still eying you with her beady coal colored eyes.

"And yours aren't? Look at what you've done to me!" You snapped at her. Your voice raised for a single moment before your headache caused you to lower it back to a whisper.

"I've already told you before. For a normal person you truly so fascinate me. I want you."

It was so annoyingly simple. The logic behind it made perfect sense to her but made such little sense to you. "..." what was there to say in response to such greedy logic? She was a selfish and childish monster, capable of acting on her own personal whims without hesitation. She didn't give a damn about the fact that she didn't know you or that you had a life of your own with people who cared for you, all she cared about...was keeping you here close to her.

All returned to a defining silence once again. You had to deal with Miyo's unnerving presence and the light that she continued to shine on you. If this was what zoo animals had to go through, then you were painfully sorry for them.