𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑿 𝑫𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕!𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

A/N: Hello Everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to update this book, I wasn't planning on writing any more chapters😅 however this chapter has been requested by NoClippingDots And ask and you shall receive 😁
I hope you enjoy this chapter and it is to your liking! Thank you so much for sending me a request!💞
If anyone has any recommendations or requests then please don't hesitate to comment! I read all of my comments and try to write up whatever I can😊
Enough of me now😅 Enjoy💞💞

2756 words                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirari Momobami knew she was stronger than most in the academy, she knew that. And she had no problem boasting about the amount of gambling skills that she had, strutting through the lunch hall with a cocky yet powerful grin painted on her face. The adults in her life had tried and failed to put her in her place, but as head of the Momobami clan they knew they couldn't beat her, all they could do was continue to glue their envious eyes to her shining form.

She spent her free time gambling, continually building knowledge to burn her enemies. Poker was a favourite of hers. A rather simple yet enjoyable way to burn someone to the ground. So, she gambled with students, day and night, until every last one was burnt to ash right infront of her eyes. Come on, if everyone was going to talk about her, she would give them something to talk about.

But that was okay, Kirari would probably never admit it, but she enjoyed the devious stares from time to time, thriving off the attention that her gorgeous body and capable-self attracted. Though, she had to admit, she was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't only the stares of the lower ranking students like the house-pets that wouldn't leave her be. When she noticed the icy stare of the most Skilled gamblers in the Academy, Y/N L/N, trained on her as she sauntered through the dining hall, she was rather impressed... and a little embarrassed.

Kirari continued to watch as she made her way to the front, ignoring the struggling house-pets as she picked up a tray and loaded her lunch on, hands slightly shaking as she felt your watchful gaze situate itself on her ass.

She hurriedly made your way to the back table, greeting the student council members as she sat down politely, and definitely not with the usual boisterous attitude she usually had. They began to whisper questions at her, wondering why their boss was acting so unusually shy. Kirari did her best to calm their worried selves, and they reluctantly let her behaviour slide.

Peeking behind her, Kirari stared into your hooded gaze that had refused to leave her form. A gush of red flushed up her throat as she whipped back around, before shoving a mouthful of her soup in her mouth, Kirari had never acted this way let alone feel so...vulnerable. An excuse left her lips before retiring to the student council office. But as she turned around, you were no longer in your seat.

~~~

Striding into the gambling hall the next morning, Kirari greeted the surrounding students as normal and began to stretch as she waited for a worthy opponent willing to gamble with her.

A buzzing not unlike bees began to spread throughout the hall, and as Kirari turned around to check what all the commotion was about, her eyebrows raised. You were walking through the hall with your friends on either side of you, grinned before addressing the silver haired woman. "Good morning Madame President, it seems as though you aren't as busy as you usually are. What a shame, I hope you don't mind me asking but would you appreciate a gamble with me."

Kirari turned to face the gathering students, all of them sharing a similar look of 'Oh fuck.'

The gamble went smoothly for a game with enormously high stakes, but each word left no room for refusal with each demand. Your voice commanded through the gamble with ease, with students carefully watching with awe as you both gambled.