𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝑿 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒍!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

538 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Runa were never exactly good with each other.

Well, Runa never had a problem with you being around.

But you sure as hell did.

She annoyed the absolute HELL out of you. Like, how do people tolerate her acting so... innocent minded? The girl is too soft for her own good.

Runa Yomozuki, even she knew that you DID NOT like her.

Today there is a new student entering the student council.

And her name is Itsuki Sumeragi, who so happened to be your old friend.

"Itsuki!" You gasped slightly

Itsuki looked to your direction and gave you her signature smirk.

"Y/N!"

You grin as Itsuki heads towards your seat "Hey Itsuki!"

She waved her hand, Showing off her painted nails. "Hey Y/N, How are you?"

Runa didn't like the 'landscape' portrayed in front of her.

"I'm going fine thanks! how are-"

"Hey Y/N!" Runa cheerfully waved her hand in the air to grab your attention.

"What is it Runa?" you grumbled, already annoyed that she made her presence known.

"Errr......do you have any free time after school?" She asked.

You raised a brow "Um yeah I do...Why ask?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me after school?" She said, with a smile on her face.

"Hell n-"

"Yes!" Itsuki interrupted "Y/N would love to!"

You shot her the 'I'm so going go kill you later' look as Itsuki covered her mouth, attempting to hide her smirk.

Runa gave Itsuki a fake smile.

"Thanks" She replied, "I'll wait for you outside the gate" She cheerfully said, placing her lollypop back into her mouth and turning around to skip back to her office.

Y/N turned to face Itsuki, who was still smirking away.

"I am so going to kill you for this later Sumeragi." You hissed.

"Haha good luck trying Y/N!" Itsuki smirked.

You sighed, this was going to be a long evening.

{Time skip}

The school day came and went quickly, as you were heading to the gate you could see Runa eagerly waiting for you, Waving her hand frantically and grinning ear to ear as you made your way towards her.

"H-hey Y/N" Runa exclaimed excitedly, wrapping her lollypop in her wrapper and placing it in her pocket.

"Hey." You blankly said, "Now what do you want?"

Runa blushed ever so slightly. "I....I think I've taken an interest to you Y/N."

You freeze. "W-wait, what?" You stammered.

She nodded her head as she rubbed her cheek sheepishly. "I...I guess I truly found out that I liked you when that new Sumeragi girl got close to you...I-I got...jealous."

Y/N blushed madly, you never thought that anyone at the academy would ever take an interest to you, let alone Runa Yomozuki.

You just stood there in silence for a moment before collecting your thoughts, preparing to spit your venom at the purple eyed girl, hoping to knock some sense into her for once.

"I hate you Runa Yomozuki." You stated.

The girls lilac eyes widened as a small gasp escaped her mouth. tears slowly forming and her lips quivering ever so slightly.

...Silence...

"But..." You began, breaking the silence that plagued the air, "I...I guess that also means that I like you too..." You blushed.

You watched Runa's face brightened up before she launched herself up to you, giving you a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I like you Y/N!" She cheered childishly "I like you so so much!"