𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆!𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑿 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

TW: There is spanking mentioned in this chapter. If this makes you uncomfortable then please read with caution or skip :)

695 words                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midari's hands traced your thighs with reverie as she sat on your bed with you between her spread legs. She loved the way you felt beneath her calloused artists' hands. She had always said you were her dream made flesh and she worshiped you as such. But now? It was one of the many times you wish you didn't have her attention. Her fingers slipped up the legs of your silken pajama shorts and you shivered.

"Where were you today, dear?" Her voice was soft as if to avoid frightening you. You weren't in trouble . You never were, because it could all be some great misunderstanding.

"I was out with a friend." Which was the truth. You had gone out with a friend today—without telling anyone. And you had left your phone on silent, so you had missed Midari's 21 calls and 23 texts. You had her running around the city all day today, worrying her sick and honestly a part of you felt guilty, but the more rational part knew that this wasn't right and that no one deserved to be on such a tight leash.

"Why on earth didn't you tell anyone?" she rested her head against your stomach with a sigh as she worked your ass.

"I...forgot." Did you?

She looked up at you then, and in her eyes, you saw sadness. She just wanted to give you the best—be the best for you and all you had to do was offer a bit of consideration. Couldn't you see how lovesick she was for you? Couldn't you take a bit of responsibility for that?

Giving your ass one final squeeze she summoned her resolve and leaned back, presenting her lap to you.

"Come on, dear."

Shame burned your cheeks. You couldn't do this! You were an adult now, but your trembling hands and legs laid you across her lap anyway. You didn't feel like fighting tonight and maybe this could all be over soon.

"So good for me." Midari murmured, brushing some hair from your face so she could see your profile as best she could give your position. Her other hand rested against your ass and palmed it appreciatively.

Her voice was low, a whisper even, "You know this hurts me more than it does you, don't you doll?"

You took one breath to gather your composure. "Yeah Midari, I know."

"I just want you to know I do this all for you."

And then her hand moved from your ass and back again in a swift strike you weren't ready for. You nearly bit your tongue when you cried out, hands latching onto her thigh that supported your chest, gripping the jeans tightly to feel unrelenting muscle beneath.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

And again, this time sharper than the last.

"But I was so worried."

And again, this time tears sprung free. You had promised yourself you wouldn't cry again.

"I thought someone had stolen you away from me."

And again.

"I felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest."

And again.

"The thought of possibly losing you just kills me, baby."

And again.

"If something happened to you, I'd die. I really would."

And again, and your vision was starting to go fuzzy.

"So, I have to punish you, I have to teach you to not run off."

And again.

"The world is big and scary, Y/N. It's not good enough for someone as sweet you."

With one last full slap he was done and soothing the bruises as you sobbed weakly.

Midari meant it when she said it hurt her more than it hurt you, because seeing you like this was almost as bad as thinking you were missing. Carefully, she maneuvered you into bed on your stomach and pulled your shorts higher to expose the angry discoloration that made her heart ache.

You buried your face in a pillow as she set to work gently rubbing aloe vera into your skin. Every jolt and whimper absolutely killing her.

"Shh, baby. I'm sorry. I know. Shh, shh."

She got into bed beside you and tucked you both in. Placing one arm over you and pulling you close; she placed a chaste kiss on your forehead.