Prologue

Forest

A human is sleeping at the branch of a tree, the human wokes up only to find out that he's at a tree branch

???: *wakes up* What in the...

It looks down and suddenly find he's 6.5 ft. tall tree branch. 

???:  Ah! *falls and hits the ground* Ow. *touching his head* That honestly hurts, where am I?

He looks at the moon and find out he's at Remnant?

???: I'm at....! *covers his mouth*  (tagalog) Ok, calm down. You're okay. Just adapt to the environment and everything will be fine...

And as soon as he said that, he heard a loud sound at a distance.

Grimm: GROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!

???: (tagalog) [Me and my mouth.]

He runs to where it came from and suddenly he saw a white cloth at the ground.

???: Wait... *picks up the cloth* White cloth? So... Oh no! I got to move faster.

His body glows and it revealed Fanny's Cable Hook and Twin Sword.

???: Wait, how is... Not the time to thought about it, I gotta save her.

He runs and activates cable hook. It attached to a tree and launches himself to the air. 

Summer pov

Summer: I'm sorry... I can't... Be with you... my love.

I'm prepared to die, my body has ran out of energy and my power is drained. Until, I heard a voice.

???: Fully exposed, Grimm!

I see the Grimm's head falls off and saw a human who's starting to move faster using his gear and killed all of the Grimm.

Summer: Who... are- *unconscious*

Y/n pov 

Summer closed her eyes before she asked about me.

Y/n: Don't worry, Summer. You'll be okay.

I looked around to make sure no one's eavesdropping on us.

Y/n: {Okay, time to leave evidence about her "death"}

I began cutting off the blade of Summer's scythe using Aamon's mana shards that summoned from my right palm. When the blade is cut off, I use the blade's sharp edge to slash my arm a little bit. I'm biting a cloth to make sure the scream can't be heard by anyone.

Y/n: *muffled* Ahh!

I bring the blade down and let my blood create a calling card for her "death". After that I healed myself using Rafaela's ability [Holy Healing]. I carried her and the Scythe's handle and entered the shadows of the forests.

Y/n: 'why do I have MLBB heroes' abilities? But in any case, save Summer Rose is completed, onward with the next one' 

3rd pov

His journey on Remnant is just starting. He will encounter more trouble and adventures with the Beacon's top team. The camera's view moves up at the sky and moves down at the underground of Beacon Academy, a woman who's hair is a color of a Hazelnut with a locket necklace on her neck is inside a tank filled with liquid, sleeping. The necklace glows and the locket is opened revealing the glowing Heart of Anima. The Heart of Anima spoke 

???: It has started.

The camera zooms in and plays the intro

[intro] start at timestamp 0:23

(Spiral short version by Kana boon)

A/n: I'm gonna end it there. I'm stoked about writing a RWBY story after I read lots and lots of rwby stories. I also noticed there's only a few RWBY stories involving the MLBB universe so why don't I create one. Also I'll upload about your power, ability and more. Peace out!