6: Warrior of Dawn's Soundwave.

Beacon

RWBY Dorm

It was a great morning when all of a sudden.

RWBY: What?!

Y/n: Yeah, my head kinda hurts. I guess back at the cafeteria when I made Cardin and his team peed at their pants, my Aura drained too fast.

Ruby: You mean there's a limit in your semblance or aura?

Y/n: Yeah, but I can make it longer by training hard sometimes.

Blake: I guess that makes sense.

Yang: Oh, man. I kinda wish you're with us at the Forever Fall.

Weiss: Yeah, I heard rumors the colors their represent Ruby's so perfect for sight seeing. 

Y/n: I wished it too. But, I can't sorry... Also, Glynda and Ozpin knows about it so, it's fine.

Ruby: Next time, come with us. *looks at the clock* Oh wait, we gotta go now.

Y/n: Okay, bye Ruby.

Weiss: Take care, Y/n.

Blake: Stay safe, Y/n.

Yang: See ya soon handsome.

And they closed the door, leaving Y/n on the couch.

Y/n: Okay, but I can still do the mission even though I'm at the couch. *stretches*Summer, so you read me?

Summer: Yeah, I can hear you and what happened young man.

Y/n: Okay, I knew this was coming so...

I explained to her what happened at the cafeteria yesterday.

(intro plays)

Summer: I see. But next time be considerate about your powers.

Y/n: I'm sorry, it's just I can't stand people like Cardin.

Summer: I know, I'm just saying look out for your health. You kinda remind me of Ruby when she was a kid.

Y/n: Am I? But anyways, I need you to launch the drone.

Summer: What drone?

Y/n: The one with a cassette tape. 

Summer: Why?

Y/n: Trust me.

Then she presses few buttons to launch the drone.

Summer: Why does it look like the Bullheads?

Y/n: I tried to replicate it but I guess that's accurate. It's a camera and a weapon drone. 

Summer: Why, what's the weapon in that thing?

Y/n: A certain "pets" called Ravage, Laserbeak & Rumble. While the big one is Soundwave.

Summer: O~kay.

Then the camera drone focuses on Forever Fall where Glynda is assigned teams CRDL, RWBY, & JNPR to collect saps for Professor Peach. I observed them all when I heard bargaining, it was Jaune & Cardin. 

Jaune: I don't care what you do to me. But you are not messing with my team.

Cardin: What makes you think talk like that makes you tough. You think you're a big strong man now?

Jaune: *smirks*

Cardin tries to punch him again, but it backfired as Cardin's hand hurt. I saw a glowing gold color on Jaune, then it returned inside his body. Cardin was pissed after Jaune is no longer being used by them. They kicked him to the ground