Opening V3

(The credits for this video goes to RT & RWBY team)

0:09 - 0:18

Wattpad presents

created by Monty Oum

Fanfiction owned by AerialHero_17

An ominous piano piece starts playing, it shows the shattered moon and three rose petals, one is white and the other is red, and the last one is black. They're falling down to their respective colored roses.

0:19 - 0:22

{Maybe red's like roses}

{Maybe it's the pool of blood}

A Grimm has stepped into the Red rose and White Rose but they stayed standing. Then it turns to an army of Grimm and the camera zooms and transitions from the Grimm's eye into the Amity Coliseum.

0:23 - 0:29

{The innocents will lay in. When in the end, you failed to save them}

{Their dying eyes...}

It pans to the teams, RWBY, SSSN, JNPR, CEM. The camera zooms to Cinder's face and her eyes are glowing and fires are surrounding her. It zooms to her eyes and the surroundings changed into ice and cold surroundings with Fate: Deniers team, Summer and Y/n looking at the camera with their eyes in seriousness and Y/n's tattoo glowed gold and it spread to his right side of his face. 

0:30 - 0:36

{Are wide and white like snow}

{And now they know The cost of trusting you is obliteration}

And it zooms out, back to the army of Grimm invading Beacon Academy, with Nevermores flying above Beacon and Grimms climbing to the tower.

0:37 - 0:39

{Mirrors will shatter}

It shows the Grimm facing Glynda and Ozpin on the other side. And the camera positions on Glynda and Ozpin looking at the mirror with someone else. A glitching image of the Fall Maiden is looking at the mirror and the mirror shattered.

0:40 - 0:44

{Crushed by the weight of the world}

It transitioned to the Atlas airships with Ironwood leading army fleet. Then it transitioned to a robot, it activated and glows his eyes blue.

0:45 - 0:52

{The pillars collapse in shame}

The camera transitioned to Blake walking to the red forest and sees Adam, and his White Fang army leading by him. And Adam looked forward to his path. And the drum beats are showing each hero of MLBB and before it dropped the beat, it showed and unknown warrior who has the same mark on his hand and glowed light green.

0:53 - 0:56

{There'll be no rest}

{There'll be no love}

It shifted to the army of Grimm and the Hunters and Huntresses with the Atlas army coming each other adn a bright flash just appeared. 

0:57 - 1:02

{There'll be no hero in the end who will rise above}

{And when it ends}

It changed to Yang fighting Mercury. Then Blake fighting Adam. Then Weiss fighting Emerald. Then Ruby fighting Cinder. And finally, Y/n fighting all of the four and it pans to his face with his right eye white and has a tattoo.

1:03 - 1:13

{The good will crawl}

{The shining light will sink in darkness}

{Victory for hate incarnate}

{Misery and pain for all}

It changed to Weiss with her sister, Winter. And it changed to Ruby and Yang meets Qrow. Both adults face-off, but they saw a picture and a white blur zooms by the camera and gets it. It was Summer, she looks at it and it was their former team STRQ. It zooms to Qrow's weapon and it's gears, spinning.

1:14 - 1:26

{When it falls}

Then it zooms to an dark orb and the 2 teams, free falling. Team JNPR got separated to RWBY. Ruby saw this and frowns, but she saw a bright figure, it was Y/n diving even further to the darkness and prepares a big attack and he shouts as he destroys it. Leaving team RWBY frowned at the spotlight.

1:27 - 1:29

It showed the title