Volume 1.5: The Change

Mindscape

Y/n: Where am I?

Then he soon watches the story of Salem and Ozma in his mindscape. He sees what the Gods of Remnant had made and done to be the Remnant that everyone knows is this way. He saw what they had done, including Salem and Ozma themselves.

???: We have finally met, champion.

???: It seems he's doing good, brother

Then they spawn underneath the ocean in his mindscape. One has a bright glow and the other is dark glow but both humanoids. The Gods of Light and Darkness of Remnant.

Y/n: Why are you here? Inside my mind?

G.L: We are here, to see how you're missions are going?

Y/n: It's... I don't know if you're gonna say it's a bad thing or not. So, it's kinda good, but also bad.

G.D: Why did you say that?

Y/n: I don't know, but soon, the enemies will get my attention soon.

G.D, G.L: Then be careful then.

Y/n: Then why do you not punish me for what I'm doing?

G.D: *laughs* You really think, I would *elbowed by G.L* I mean we would punish you?

G.L: We're not her to punish you. But instead give you a little boost, but your tattoo seal will change shape but the first will be remained. 

G.D: This is for changing the people's fate you wanted, but be careful, it could lead to many scenarios. So watch out for that, we don't want you to make the same mistake we did and the others who turned into Grimm, my creations.

Y/n: *reaches out and it entered inside his body* Say, does the persons you know can see, sense or hear our presence here?  

G.D: We both made and make sure its not gonna happen like what you said. Now go out there and save them, Immortal Hero.

G.L: We will see you again. Also, little favor. Save the 4 childs.

Y/n: *soon understand what he meant* Oh, I see. Solid copy, I won't let you down.

The brother Gods just bowed and Y/n makes his salute. 

Boot Camp

Y/n: *wakes up from the dream*

He's sleeping at his bedroom, Summer Rose is in a separate room with Y/n. Y/n wakes up and takes a deep breath after that happened and then he looks at his arm and his seal began to change shape. It turned into this. The seal has a star shape on the middle, two wing-like design and a pointed-downward curve at the bottom, forming a shield shape tattoo. It has a gold color just like the MLBB logo but it is now placed in the star shape seal. His first ever golden command spell. He can summon the heroes now but only in a soul forms but still can protect the chosen ones .

 He can summon the heroes now but only in a soul forms but still can protect the chosen ones

Y/n: 'Wow, thank you brother Gods. I guess I gotta work and train harder than before'

And he goes back to sleep, and tomorrow he'll think about the schedule and his next Protocol.

Protocol: 007