3: 1st Steps, Emerald Forest, Players & Pieces

Y/n pov

I see darkness. An endless darkness, I see a light, now their are few of them. It appeared, the twilight artifacts. Grimoire, Aurora Heart, Heart of Anima & and the Time Space is revealed to my dream. The Heart of Anima shines brightly and then a demonic aura has appeared in my dreams. It's her. Salem. 

Reality

Morning

Nora: It's morning, it's morning, it's morn-

Y/n: *wakes up after a nightmare* AAAAAAAAH!!!

Everyone is startled, surprised or jumped at my scream. Ruby goes to see if I'm fine.

Ruby: Oheb, are you okay?

Y/n: *hyperventilating* 

Yang: Is something wrong? Are you dreaming about me?

Ruby: Stop that, Yang. You're making it worse.

I tap Ruby's shoulder to get her attention. 

Y/n: *calms down* I'm okay, Ruby. And Yang it's not about you. It's rather more nightmarish. I'm gonna go gear myself up.

I get up from my sleeping bag and goes to the locker and washroom. I wet my face and looked at myself at the mirror.

Y/n: What are you trying to show me, Twilight Orbs?  

(intro)

(end intro)

The 2 are still talking about how their team up gonna be in the initiation.

Ren: Nora.

Nora: Yes, Ren?

Ren: *puts his 2 SMG at his arm gear* I don't think Sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together.

Ren: Come on, Nora. Let's go.

Nora: But not "together" together. *giggles*

While me, I'm done wearing my gear. I got the MLBB clothes and the pants has knee caps and  have the Bren esports logo shirt inside the jacket.

 I got the MLBB clothes and the pants has knee caps and  have the Bren esports logo shirt inside the jacket