18: Breaching

Vale Center Plaza

The plaza is all just fine and peaceful, until it's disturbed by a rumbling, it can be heard even louder until it's getting closer. The citizens starts to panic and gets out of the plaza, then a train rises from underground and lands on the plaza. Teanm RWBY  are now woken up seeing there are civilians still at the plaza. Then the King Taijitu rises above including its Grimm goons. The people are panicking and now are in trouble.

Few minutes ago

Summer is finding a way to hijack the train controls but they deadlocked her. But then Y/n calls her at the phone.

Y/n: [Summer can you hear me?]

Summer: I know, I'm trying to hack it to stop the train but I think they realized that I'm hacking. So they cut it off and intended to make this thing even faster. Can they trace us back?

Y/n: [They won't. The computer we had is much advanced than theirs, it's secured.]

Summer: So, what now?

Y/n: [Prep the car and your gear. I've got a bad idea.]

Summer: *gasp* Please don't tell me...

Y/n: [Yeah. Sorry, no other options left.]

Summer: *sighs*Just make sure my daughter's alright

Y/n: [I know.] *ends the call*

Summer: *sighs and gets her gear* Reckless as always. But you know, they didn't task you this for nothing.

Then goes to a platform that's rising up and it shows the car Y/n talked about. 

Summer: Time to put this on a test drive

Then the engines revved and started up. And it create a burnout on the tires and zooms away to the location for the Batmobile.

(opening plays)

Jaune is sleeping until his phone rang.

Jaune: *answers it* Uhm, hello. 

Y/n: Need reinforcements here! *lost signal*

He saw who's the caller.

Jaune: Y/n?

Then the team JNPR are at the landing pad going in to the Bullhead. They are talking about Y/n's call

Pyrrha: I'm sure they're fine.

Jaune: You think?

Nora: *walking happily* Probably a butt-dial!

Ren: Team RWBY and Y/n has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission.

Nora: We're gonna be deputies!

Jaune: I just got this... feeling. I... I don't know.

Pyrrha: Jaune...