2: The Shining Beacon

Next Day

Beacon Airship

Y/n pov

I'm at the airship watching and enjoying the view.

Y/n: Can't believe when I'm at this height, this looks beautiful

While traveling I heard Ruby's sister, Yang talking to Ruby.

Yang: I can't believe my sister is going to Beacon with me. This is the best day ever!

Ruby: *getting crushed by her sister's hug* Please, stop.

Yang: But I'm so proud of you!

Ruby: Really, Sis, it was nothing. 

Yang: What do you mean, it was incredible. Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees!

Ruby: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees. 

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I'm excited. I just... I got moved ahead 2 years. If it weren't the guy I'm talking about the other day who helped me out, I wouldn't be here. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Yang: But you are special. Knowing the guy you're talking about yesterday, he's already acknowledging you.

I was just reading the recent magazine about dust increasing the price because of recent White Fang activities. The news flash just appeared about Roman Torchwick, he's actually clever at evading the authorities. If the citizens know about Roman's whereabouts, they must contact the VPD {Vale Police Department}. Another news has appeared talking about White Fang's disruption on the Protest ceremony. 

Y/n: [To me, Roman's probably the most wanted right now and White Fang has some reason on why they disrupted.] 

Then the tv shut  down and hologram Glynda has appeared.

Goodwitch: Hello, and welcome to Beacon.

Yang: Who's that?

Goodwitch: My name is Glynda Goodwitch

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

Glynda's hologram disappeared as we are about to approach Beacon Academy.

Ruby; Wow!

Ruby and the others are amazed at the view.

Ruby: Look, you can see Signal from up here. I guess home isn't too far after all!

Yang: Beacon's our home now.