one: vik

Shopping at IKEA with Vikk.

You walk around alone in IKEA. Vikk ran off and left you the moment you two stepped in and now you wander around clueless hoping to find him.

You walk into this display bathroom and hear a familiar voice singing.

"Splish Splash I was taking a bath, long about a Saturday night, rub-a-dub, just relaxin' in the tub, thinkin' everything was all right"

You furrow your eyebrows together and walk further making your way past the toilet, "Vikk?" You call out confused.

You stop and look to your left finding Vikk sitting happily in the bathtub, a childish grin plastered on his face.

"What are you doing?" You chuckle lightly at him.

"What does it look like?" He shrugs and lifts himself out of the tub.

"Looks like you're being an idiot" You snicker at him.

"Hey" he playfully glares at you before pouting, "that hurts my feelings."

You laugh and spin on your heels turning away from him.

You go to walk away but he's got a hold of you, as you walk you drag his body along with you has he has his arms wrapped around your shoulders; you're always giving him a piggy back.

You walk over to the dining setups and Vikk let's of you, heading off to a particular table, a table for two with an unlit tall candle sitting in between the two sets of plates and cutlery.

He takes a seat and motions you over. You roll your eyes but head over anyway.

He stands when you come over and pulls out the chair for you. You chuckle lightly and sit down, allowing him to push you in.

He takes the seat across from you and grabs your hands from across the table, "Hey look, we're on a dinner date in IKEA" he grins.

"I bet not many can say they've done that in their lives" you comment.

He unlaces his hands from yours and sits up in his chair, "So [Y/N], tell me about yourself"

You laugh as he picks up the cutlery and presents to cut into some sort of imaginary food.

You stumble on your words, unable to start without laughing at Vikk's actions. He pretends to eat food (without putting the cutlery in his mouth) and smiled at you.

"This is so weird" You continue to laugh and he scrunches up his face in fake disgust.

"What are you trying to say [Y/N]? Am I too weird for you?" he asks smirking at me, he then points to your plate with his fork, "Are you going to eat that?"

You burst out laughing, not caring about the people around you who are probably staring at you confused.

Vikk can't help but laugh, letting his act go down the drain.

The two of you are enjoying each other company, times like these are rare nowadays; rather the two of your barely leave the house. Today you were both forced out by Josh, saying 'being inside all the time is getting to your heads'. You're both glad that he kicked you out.

Vikk and you walk out of IKEA with a packet of sweets, forgetting the reason you were there in the first place.

You both knew neither Josh or Simon were going to be happy with this outcome but neither of you care. Maybe saving them some lollies might ease their annoyance with the two of you.

Vikk and your hands interlace with each other and Vikk swings your arm childishly, you can't help but join in by skipping also.

"You're cute" he chuckles.

"I try" you grin at him and rip off a piece of a lolly with your teeth, "I guess you're cute too." you shrug and he grins, "sometimes" you add and smirk at him.

He pouts a frown and you can't help but chuckle at how young he looks.

You quickly press a peck on his pouty lips, "you don't have to be cute to be my favourite"

"I love you" he smiles pulling you into his side, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"I love you too" you reply, feeling Vikk soft lips press lightly on your temple.

A/N: In all seriousness, I've never been to an IKEA in my life. But if you knew where I lived you'd understand.

This is my first ever one shot. It's short, I know. Please request me things, just message me and I'll try to do me best! :) :)