thirteen: preference

A/N: please read the author's note the end, it's important and I would really like you all to read it. Thank you.

:PREFERENCE THREE:
moment with song

JJ: 2SEATER - Tyler, The Creator. You and JJ jam out to all the best tunes in his purple lambo, 2SEATER comes on and JJ somewhat sings the chorus to you, "We can speed in my two seater, girl I gotta two seater." You laugh but sing along and a few people at the red light give you both a strange/confused look causing the two of you to laugh and continue freely, having no care in the world of their judgements.

Tobi: All Around The World - Rejjie Snow. The two of you cruise in Tobi's car at dusk; like you do every Wednesday. You rest your head on the car door window. The street lamps you drive past put you in a mood, a time of calmness and appreciation of the moment and your life, with the man that sits beside you driving.

Josh: Smiling - Hi-Rez. Josh and you lay in the backyard on a warm summer night, staring out at the starry sky on the trampoline that sits usually neglected by the video gaming, inside loving owners of it. The song plays quietly in the background as you both speak deep and meaningfuls to little sweet nothings. It's as if the two of you will never escape the honeymoon period.

Harry: Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot. The two frankly have the nick of knowing all the words to the song, it's a party trick you both share; knowing the words to a bloody ridiculous song. The two dance about in the flat. Harry twerks to try and impress you but it ends up with you laughing at his idiocy when he slips on the floorboards and falls in his socks.

Ethan: Man Don't Care - JME. You two dance about on swegways in Ethan's new apartment. You both have your own two-man party because neither of you can be bothered getting changed in decent clothes to go out; too much effort that the both of you don't have. So you jam out in sweats with an order of pizza heading your way.

Simon: Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand. Simon and you are alone in the sidemen house. Vik has head home for the weekend and Josh is holidaying with his girlfriend. You both decide to have at break of Skepta and JME for the weekend and go back to your punk rock roots. When finding Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out in your phone the two start jumping about the house yelling the worlds around the house like kids. You jump on beds, the couches and just everywhere. When the song is finished the two of you collapse on the lounge room floor, buggered yet the two of you chuckle together; it's the most fun you've had together in a long time.

Vik: Truth May Hurt - The Jungle Giants. Vik walks with his eyes lowered to the flower bunch in his hands. Headphones in his ears, the song plays softly. He makes it to the destination, "one year on and I still love you as much as I did before you left" Vik whispers and places the flowers down, "I miss you" a tear stream down his cheek before his knees collapse and he breaks down, crying quietly. 'I know, I know it sounds silly, but I need her again'...

A/N: the other day I noticed someone had almost had an identical moment in one of my one shots I had done in one of theirs and I'm not going to point out names but this kinda made me angry at a time where I thought I was too tired to feel such thing as anger.

Now I'm okay if my one shots give you ideas but when reading this I was just annoyed, the only things different was it was written a little bit differently but the exact same thing happened to something that was the same with the same boy, and I know things like this happen but as someone that draws and takes photos, makes art, I understand copyright and what not and I'm really touchy about this kind of stuff.

At least they could of asked and I probably would have considered but seeing they just slapped it there and there was no, i don't know, "I was inspired by this one shot by ..." It kind of made me tick, and I've been having a few sly digs at my writing here and there recently and honestly I'm too stressed enough at school to be able to put up with this, I'm sorry.

Just wanted to say this because I want to be honest and tell you all this stuff, I know this is long and I hope you understand. Thank you all for the support on my writing pieces, I can't thank you enough, I'm sorry things had to come to a point where I had to speak something negative. Thank you.