eleven: harry

For SidemenSophie
This is extremely late and I'm sorry!

It's not every day that Sophie finds a Harry with a bouquet of her favourite flowers at her door, "Happy one year anniversary babe!" He sends her a cheesy grin, his arms out wide.

Sophie giggles, "Happy one year!" She jumps into his arms. Harry picks her up and spins her. "HARRY" She screams and he carefully places her down.

"You look beautiful, as always" He mumbles before kissing her.

The moment so very cliché, something Sophie idolised in the many chick flicks she had seen. The butterflies flutter in her stomach, a feeling she has never gotten used to. Even after a year, the feeling would never get old.

"I love you" they say together.

Sophie decides to quickly put the flowers in a vase inside. Harry follows until the lounge room where he's met with Sophie's father. Sophie smiles to herself whist in the kitchen, hearing the pleasant conversation being made.

She remembers the times in which her father didn't trust Harry. He would keep a watchful on the two. Dinner dates would be classified as family dinners and date nights with movies would be in the lounge room with the family. It took her father around seven months for her father to loosen the leach and give the two of you alone time in the house.

"Take care of her" She hears. She glances back into the lounge room to find the two shaking hands.

"Will do" Harry nods, a small smile on his face.

Sophie walks in as the two finish shaking hands, stepping into gap of the doorway. She rocks back and forth on the soles of her laced Dr. Martens boots, "We ready to head off?" She smiles asking Harry.

He grins and nods. Sophie walks over and takes his hand in his, "We'll be back before midnight" She teases her father and cheekily grins.

Her father chuckles, "you have a good night Soph, and Harry" He glances between the two of them, "play safe."

The two manage to hold their laughter. Harry's dirty thoughts had been passed on to Sophie like a disease, it's become a habit that almost gets the better of them.

"We will" Harry looks to Sophie stifling a laugh. Sophie nudges him giving him a wide-eyed look as if to say 'DON'T'.

"Thanks dad"

The two of them end up at a carnival for their date. Fancy restaurant dinners aren't something for their young hearts, it seems the carnival is something so very perfect for them.

Hand in hand the pair look around. Harry searches for a game easy enough to win a prize for his girlfriend whist Sophie watches a three children eating ice cream together with their father whist their mother takes a photo.

"Hey, want to play that game?" Harry grabs Sophie's attention pointing to stand.

The game is a classic. A stack of six cans stand in a tower and you have three shots to knock all of the cans over.

The couple walk over, "yeah, let's give it a shot" She smiles.

Harry pays for the both of them to have a go. It's harder than previously thought, Harry only getting the three top cans.

"YES!" Sophie cheers. She has knocked them all down, using all three of the shots. Harry eyes widen with surprise, wondering how she done it. "Thank you" Sophie smiles at the man who hands her a gigantic teddy bear.

Harry glares at the bear, "I was meant to get you for Sophie" he grumbles at it causing Sophie to laugh.

"Poor Haz" Sophie teases hugging the bear to her chest. He frowns, dropping his head, ashamed that he couldn't achieve the typical carnival romantic gesture, "Harry, it's the thought that counts" She bumps into him, in hope to try and cheer the boy up.

"That's what people say when they fail at doing it" He mutters but lifts his head and cracks a smile. He drops an arm around Sophie's shoulder and pulls him to her.

They stumble about like that for a moment. Sophie's head on his shoulder and Harry's head on hers.

"What do you want to do next?" Harry asks.

"The Ferris wheel?" Sophie suggests, looking straight at the huge structure. Harry nods and the two head over to it.

Once again Harry pays. The two take a seat in a carriage. It heads up slowly but they enjoy the view, taking it in. The talk about memories they've shared as the rest on each other.

Here they sit as lovers on their one year anniversary. Together they will celebrate more anniversaries to come to once they hit their fifth year.

On their fifth year anniversary the two sit at the top of Ferris wheel. The teddy from their first year anniversary sits with them. They are hit with nostalgia, speaking about memories they have shared once again.

"Remember the last time we were here" Sophie comments, staring out at the view; it's even more beautiful than the last time.

It's stopped for someone to get on. Sophie looks down over the edge at the people getting on and Harry falls down onto one knee, "Sophie" He grabs her attention, her head averting to him.

She see him and begins to choke, crying from shock; an amazing shock.

"Will you marry me?"

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed Sophie!

(It's 3:51am, ffs mady...)