fifteen: simon

• SIMON •

late nights all you wanna do is go over and just hang out like the good old days

late nights all you wanna do is go over and just hang out like the good old days. the good old days where you both would hang out on top of on your roofs and look at the stars and just gaze, quietly, peacefully. they were the times you felt, in the wise words of stephen chbosky, "infinite".

but now you can't do that anymore. for his heart is taken and regularly so is the half of the bed you used to sleep on occasionally, in your "platonic" way.

the friendship is not really the same, and you barely see each other anymore. for his time is taken up by his job and, well, the new girl.

you want to be happy, but the devil on your left shoulder boils with jealously and the angel on your right is hollow, only filled by this new loneliness.

feelings that were only noticed too late, now you pay the price of losing your best friend and the chance of finding out whether those times on the rooftop and falling asleep at each other's houses in the same bed was more than just a friendship thing.

i guess you'll never know.

A/N: this whole mood board is sad and shit and all i've done is added a fucking gif of simon crying in his bed -- what a mood destroyer.. hahahah fuck i'm sorry, but am I really? hey but new thing! enjoy! (i don't know how frequent these will be ahh)