nine: simon

For SIDEMEN_BANTER (it's so late! I'm so sorry!!!!)

Movie Marathon

"That's all for today, thank you guys for watching and seeya"

Simon ends his video with his signature sign out and turns off the video recorder before looking down at Grace, who sits on the floor doing her English assignment.

She chuckles whist typing on her laptop and Simon swivels his chair to look down at her, "What are you laughing at?" Simon squints at Grace with suspicion.

She cheekily grins but keeps her eyes on the laptop screen, "Nothing..." she prolongs her word, "... buddy" she giggles, "nothing at all."

"Grace" his tone is warning, 'you better tell me' type of tone, 'or I'll try and be mad at you and fail'.

"Simon" She copies his tone, finally looking up to him.

He has his eyebrows raised at her which she copies causing Simon to roll his eyes and moan as he spins around back to face his television which displays the fifa menu screen. Grace just smiles to herself and returns to her work.

She wasn't usually in the room when Simon is recording but she needed to charge her laptop and the heater is there. She wanted to be by the heater. He avoided glancing down at her during the recording but couldn't help it every now and there. He can easily edit these bits out to remove the viewers suspicion, after all they don't know about Grace; they haven't for eight months.

"I'm done recording, now we can have our movie marathon" Simon switches everything off and spins back to Grace who still types furiously on her laptop.

"Really Simon? Now?" She scoffs, "I need this assignment done and sent."

Simon whines, "Gracceeeeeeee, but you're here, with me and this never happens" He drops from the chair to the floor, sitting with his legs crossed in front of her, only the laptop sits between them. Grace looks up at Simon with raised eyebrows giving him that, 'what are you going to do?' look. Simon smirks and snaps the laptop closed before pouncing on her, peppering her face with kisses, "LOVE MEEEEE" He groans and chuckles.

"SIMON" She squeals underneath him.

She tries to push him away but he's too strong, the sounds of laughter fill the room until a sudden knock on the door. They stop in an instant and both hear the door open.

"Hello?" A curious Josh looks around the room, unable to see Grace or Simon, which are hidden by the bed. Simon's head pops up into view, "Oh, hey" Josh rubs his neck awkwardly, unsure on what exactly Simon was doing, with Grace.

"What's up?" Simon grins at Josh who is clearly uncomfortable. Simon finds it amusing, chuckling at the dirty minded boy. Simon glances down at Grace, who is still pinned down by the wrists. Grace giggles quietly, trying to be silent.

"I-I-I... I just wanted my controller you borrowed back" Josh replies, flustered.

Simon lifts himself off Grace. He winks and mumbles, "to be continued" which causes Grace to burst out in laughter, rolling on the floor. Simon laughs and grabs the controller, throwing it to Josh, "It's fully charged."

"Thanks" Josh mumbles before scurrying out of the room leaving both Simon and Grace to laugh loudly and freely, only trying to hold back tears.

Grace finally get up from the floor, standing and wiping under her watery eyes. She sighs, "That was--". Simon, out of know where tackles Grace onto the bed, continuing what was occurring before. "Simon" She growls.

"You..." He pecks her lips, "...Love..." and again, "...Me." Grace scrunches up her face like she has eaten something sour. Simon chuckles and collapse beside her, "Movies now?" He pouts and Grace rolls her eyes.

"Fine"

"YAY" He cheers and jumps up off the bed, setting up for the 'best movie marathon you'll ever experience' as Simon likes to call it. Then again, he calls himself the 'king' of movie marathons, which Grace finds ridiculous.

What makes Simon so excited for this movie marathon is the fact that the two never get to spend time together. It's a rare occasion that Grace is even in London, considering she lives a couple of hours away.

The two have grown to be champions of a long distance relationship. They believe it makes their encounters more magical, though they have nothing against close relationships; rather they plan to become one when Grace is done with school.

Simon pops in the first DVD and jumps back beside Grace, "What's the film maestro?" She asks playfully, knowing Simon is proud of his choice. He believes he's created a perfect combination.

"Inception" He grins at her.

"You're kidding" She shakes her head, trying not to smile.

"What? No..."

"Simon" She groans, "We always watch this"

"Hey, but it always leads to good things" He smirks.

"Yes, it leads to us making out because we aren't concentrating on the movie" She rolls her eyes, "I want a decent movie Simon" She sighs tiredly.

"Graceeee" He whines.

"Nope, I'm going to watch this entire movie, my focus is now on" Grace keeps a focused gaze on the screen. Simon pouts a frown and the movie starts.

Grace keeps her arms crossed around her chest, focused on the movie. Half way through Simon becomes bored, and begins thinking of ways to distract her. He leans over, and begins kissing up her neck. Grace presses her lips into a thin line, trying to not react.

"Grace" He whispers, his warm breath on her neck makes her shiver.

He kisses again, right on her sweet spot, causing her to tense up, trying her very hardest not to give in. Simon smirks, it's the reaction he's looking for. He begins to suck on the spot. Grace wants to pull away but she can't, he has won her over.

"Simon" She moans. He pulls away, leaving slight bruising to her neck. He moves over to hover above her.

"Do I win?" He smirks, tilting his head.

"You win" She mumbles.

A/N: THIS IS SO LATE BUT I'VE GOT THE BIGGEST SIMON FEELS RIGHT NOW, OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE! GRACE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BECAUSE I HAD A GOOD TIME, IT WAS ALL SHITS AND GIGGLES BEFORE IT GOT HEATED AND HONESTLY, THAT'S PROBABLY THE MOST HEATED I'VE EVER WRITTEN (WOW, I'M PISS WEAK). MORE ONE SHOTS COMING SOON FRIENDS. REQUESTS ARE FUN, REALLY FUN AND I HAVE A FEW ON THE WAY; IF YOU WANT ONE JUST MESSAGE ME! (SORRY I'M NOT YELLING I SWEAR, I JUST WRITE THINGS IN CAPS).