ten: preference

:PREFERENCE ONE:
the video he'd create with you.
(because why not)

Vik: he would create a new series with you on minecraft and call it 'girlfriend's road to minecraft mastery' OR [for the kids that know their minecraft] you make him do an XRUN with you because his rage is always great entertainment.

Ethan: He would make you do a Fifa pack opening where you have to try and explain the top player to him. He keeps it if he guesses right, you discard it if he gets it wrong.

JJ: Together you would do some outrageous challenge with an even more bizarre forfeit.

Simon: a q&n because Simon is a simple man, the hashtag would be #EMONISNOTREAL and the PDA would be at a minimum so the two of you don't break as many fangirl's hearts.

Tobi: a football video with him either teaching you football skills OR both of you doing cool football skills. [it depends if you already play or not (I'm catering for both audiences)]; others in the squad may make an appearance too.

Josh: the two of you would find a random game and record yourself playing it together, like what Simon and him used to do together. People will comment wanting the series between Simon and him to make a comeback but at the same time say that you're pretty cool too.

Harry: A game of Fifa that will lead him to him losing and doing some painful and/or embarrassing forfeit.

A/N: I think these through!! I swear I just made another pack opening game in this... And you're lying if you don't agree with the fact that Vik raging is one of the funniest things; especially since he doesn't swear on his minecraft videos (God the contrast between minecraft and GTA is bloody real)

This idea for the preferences came up whist chatting with my main girl echoboo and I want to apologise for not posting the one shot requests that I haven't done yet, trust me they are coming soon. God dammit.