Chapter 1

Zak/Skeppy POV

"We. Are. Over!" I shout, trying to keep myself from crying.

I'm done with having my heart broken. I'm done with trying to offer my love, only to have none given in return.

I had tried so hard with this relationship. I had really loved him, but then what happens?

He cheats on me.

It started almost a week ago that I started to get suspicious.

My boyfriend, Clay, had been growing distant from me for almost a month, ignoring my calls, saying he was busy.

Then, a week ago, I noticed him laughing as he talked to someone on the phone. He would hide his messages from me. He stopped saying I love you.

To top it all off, he had publicly cheated at a party.

Zelk, one of my best friends, had hosted a party last weekend, and shown me pictures of Clay making out with someone else.

If that wasn't bad enough, the one he was cheating with was another one of my good friends, George.

So now, here I am, confronting the one I thought I loved.

"What do you mean, we're over?" Clay fires, "After everything I've done for you! You selfish bitch!"

"You've done NOTHING, Clay. The only thing you've for me is break my heart. Why? That's what I'm wondering. Why?" I can't control the tears anymore, they're streaming down my face.

"I-" Clay starts.

"No. You know what? I don't want to hear it. You left me for no good reason. Did you think I wouldn't find out? Well, I did." I glare at him. "I hope you have fun with George."

With that, I just break down, crying hot tears into my hands. My shoulders shuttering as I let out a choked sob. I loved him so much. Why can't he see that? Why wasn't I good enough for him?

Clay just stands there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do, and I'm not feeling kind enough to tell him whether to leave or not.

I've gone through so many heartbreaks, so many tears, so many breakups. When I met Clay, I thought things would finally change. Maybe I would be able to find love. I guess I was wrong.

"I- I'm sorry." Clay finally speaks. "I'm so, so sorry, Zak. I don't know why I did that. I wish I could go back, change it so I never fucked up like that. I'm sorry." He seems to be about to cry as well.

I look up, wiping my eyes.

"Please," He begs. "Give me another chance."

He says it so genuinely, so convincingly, that I want to try again. I really do. But, what's stopping him from hurting me again?

I'm so weak. Letting myself forgive everyone for everything. Maybe that's why I always get my heart broken. He doesn't deserve a second chance. None of them did.

I stand up and walk towards him. He must think I'm going to forgive him, maybe give him a hug, because his eyes light up with hope.

I shatter that hope by slapping him hard across the face.

"Fuck you." I mutter, walking away.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

I run home, the rain falling all around me really fitting the mood.

The front door is unlocked, so I assume my parents are home. Sure enough, when I step inside, I see them sitting on the couch with my little sister. She's only two years younger than me, so I guess she isn't really my "little sister," but I like to call her that.