Chapter 1: A Happy Halloween Together

~ Classroom ~The bell chimes in the school as the class has officially over, Holly groaned and stretched her limbs as classes finally finished up for the day

~ Classroom ~
The bell chimes in the school as the class has officially over, Holly groaned and stretched her limbs as classes finally finished up for the day. Another tiresome day at Night raven college but it is always the case nowadays. Tasks for her father: Crowley, confusing homework assignments, shenanigans, Holly considers her new home: Fairies of Eden. Now she has to go back to her dorm with her favorite two catlike familiars: Grim and Soleil.

~ Bell chimes: Ding ding ~

Grim (sigh) "Finally finished with those boring old lessons. Hey, Holly. Let's hurry back to the dorm and finish off that game we were playing yesterday!"

Soleil: (smirk at Grim) "are you afraid to lose again this time?"

Grim: (look at Soleil with his glare) "I'm not! I was being nice to let you win like a good master to his henchman."

Soleil: (sarcasm) "really? The last time we play this game, I end up winning. Teehee~"

Grim: (protest) "I did. (Waving his paw at Soleil as Holly walks towards their dorm location) I think this every time, but Fairies of Eden is way too far from the school...."

Holly: "So True" (grabs her stuff and heads out to their dorm)

~ Fairies of Eden: Entrance ~

Grim: "whew, we're finally back! Time to re....lax...? (He shouted out) AHHHHHH, IT'S A MONSTER!
(Look at Holly) Don't just stand there, Holly! We're gettin' outta here!"

Holly: "what?, really? Wow, these decoration looks soooo cool~" (eyes went sparkled in happiness)

Holly see the decorations in her dorm's yard and the garden was completely overrun with Jack-o-lanterns, paper lanterns, and giant red Chinese dragons. She is amazing until she loves the decorations because she remembers the holidays in the world where she was raised: horror movies, scare mazes, haunted houses, candies, parties, and also costumes.

Soleil: (use her stick) "back evil being back!" (Fur spikes up)

Holly: "Soleil, Grim. Calm down, you guys?"

Lilia: (appears behind them, upside down) "oh, you've returned."

Holly jumpscare with Soleil and Grim who also got scared by Lilia.

Grim: (panic out) "GYAAAAAH! THERE'S A MONSTER BEHIND US, TOO!"

Holly: (shocked) "Ah! Lilia! What the heck!!! dude!"

Soleil: "AAAhhhhh!!!" (Hide behind Holly's leg)

Lilia: (laughed) "Kufufu, what beautiful reactions! You returned home earlier than I assumed you would."

Grim: (shaken) "Y-Y-You're...the guy from Diasomnia who always appears upside-down!"

Soleil: (jumpscare) "wow, your the guy that Lita dating?"

Lilia: "correct. The mysterious boy beauty, Lilia Vanrouge, at your service."

Holly: (smile) "how are you been, Lili chan."

Lilia: "I've been doing well little one." (Holly giggles)

Grim: "what're you even doing here? (Forget what he going to say but point at the dragon) wait, this isn't the time to just hang around and chat! We need to run away from that ginormous monster!"

Lilia: (soothe) "calm down. That is simply a replica. It is only a prop."

Grim: (confused) "....huh? It isn't even real?"

Soleil: (look at the design) "it is fake. just As I knew it."

Lilia: "indeed. It is but pieces of cloth stuck on top of a wooden frame. Truly, a work of art crafted from the blood, sweat, and tears of Diasomnia. We putting our all into making the lanterns and the gate, as well."

Diasomnia Student A: "Alright, we're about to use our magic at once to stand the gate up. Everyone, watch your heads!" (Yelling out as Holly hears it)

Diasomnia Student B: "let's run the dragon's tail through the garden so it stands out!" (Further on the property)

Lilia: (yells out over to them) "Yes, Prefect. Don't hold back. Go wild, as they say!"

Diasomnia Students: "yes sir!"

Grim: "W-what the heck is going on...? Our Dorm's slowly becoming a monster mansion! Hey! Who said you could just waltz on in and mess with my dorm without permission?!"

Lilia: (confused) "without Permission? Why headmaster himself said it was perfectly fine without any hesitation."

Grim: (shocked) "What?! That Dirty little crow face.....!"

Holly: (anger veins pop out, she's smiling but mad at her father) "And again with us having to go along with his whims..."

Soleil: (ears twitch in mad) "why are you all decorating Fairies of Eden, though? Damn you, Crowley!!!"

Lilia: "don't be like that. 'Tis Halloween!"

Lilia: "I would like to spend Halloween at Fairies of Eden Dorm." That is what Malleus told me, and he was rather insistent about it. Aren't you glad? Such a decorating feat would have been impossible for the three of you alone. No need for thanks. Halloween is a time to enjoy yourself with everyone. Hah hah hah!"

Sebastian: "Hee nee hee. You're certainly not holding back, are you?"

Lilia: " Oh, I see we have some ghostly visitors. Here to see the show?"

Godric: " such bold decorations without a care in the world for Holly, Soleil, and Grimbo living inside!"

Freddie: " Diasomnia is on a whole different level when it comes to letting loose! This year's Halloween looks promising!"

Lilia: "Kufufu, oh, how you flatter me so!"

Grim: "...Hey, I've been wondering, but....what's this whole "Halloween" business everyone keeps mentioning? Is that what this mess is all about?"

~ group went silent and shocked, Holly's mouth open in shock that no one ever heard Halloween~

Lilia & Freddie: "what?"

Ghost A: "G-Grimbo...you're not saying you don't know what Halloween is, are you?"

Grim: "Haven't a clue."

Lilia & Freddie: (shocked) "WHAT?!!!!!!"

Holly & Soleil: (froze in shocked) "WHAAAAAATTTTTT???!!!!!!!"

~ Chapter Ended ~