Chapter 2: A Big Party Celebrating Us

~ Fairies Of Eden: Entrance ~

Everyone in the group are shocked to find out that Grim doesn't know Halloween. This made Holly frantic at Grim and everyone tell Grim about Halloween, how to celebrate it, dressing up, tricks, more, etc. Lita appears to them when she scared Grim, the poor familiar shot up as he hides behind Holly's hair due to being spooked out by the Fae Girl. Holly went into happy mode as she jumps hug Lita and introduce her to Celeste, Ivory's pet dragon. The dragon speaks in human language as it is trained to speak like a human girl. Lilia is amazing to see a real dragon but she's turned into a human, observe her surroundings. Everyone is excited about Halloween week coming up.

Lilia: (kneel to Grim) "This certainly is a surprise... who would have imagined there remained those in this world who did not know about Halloween!"

Grim: "Is this Halloween deal really that well-known?"

Freddie: "you bet it is! Halloween is one of Twisted Wonderland's most important events. A simpler way to put it...is to say that it's our festival!"

Grim: "As in....Ghosts?"

Lilia: "indeed. (Nodded his head, explain) Halloween happens on October 31st every year. It is on this day that the ghosts that have passed to the afterlife return to the world of the living. This is not limited to ghosts such as these fine fellows who have remained in our world...but to all ghosts. The living prepare glorious feasts and Decorations to entertain the ghosts making the journey back to our realm. The act of dressing up as Fearsome ghosts and monsters is also important."

Grim: "Dressing up? Why would that matter?"

Lita: (evil smirk with distorted voice) "because they won't COME AND GET YA LIKE THIS!"

Grim: (panic) "MRAAGHHHHH!"

Lita and unknown girl: (giggle)

Soleil: (put her phone away as she records it the moment Grim jumps up) "omg that was so funny!!! Bwahahahaha!!!"

Sebastian: "Why that's because not all ghosts are as well-behaved as we are."

Godric: "You might suddenly find the laces off your shoes tied together while you're sitting down, or the salt and sugar in the kitchen have been swapped..."

Freddie: "your t-shirts are all inside-out, or your pen is mysteriously out of ink..."

Sebastian: "such tricks played by ghosts become all the more frequent during Halloween."

Freddie: "They never get to play around much with the living on the other side, so when they come over, they just can't help themselves."

Sebastian: "getting to come back to the world of the living after so long would get anyone excited."

Grim: (got out of his hiding spot: Holly's hair) "what pathetic little tricks."

Lita: (appears next to him) "I did a great trick on you which I found hilarious!"

Holly, Soleil, and Grim: (jump scare to see Lita and New girl) "WAAAAHHHHHH!!! HOW DO YOU GET HERE!!!!!"

Lita: (giggle) "while ago with Celeste."

Holly: (excited, hugs Lita) "Lita Chan, how are you been (confused) who's Celeste?"

Lita: (hug Holly back, introduce to the girl next to her) "She's Celeste, Ivory pet dragon."

Soleil: (move away from the girl) "what!!!!! She is Ivy's pet dragon, Celeste."

Celeste: (shy) "H-H-Hi, my N-Name is Celeste."

Everyone: (smile at the girl) "nice to meet you, Celeste."

Lita: (look at Celeste) "Celeste sweetie, you can go back to Briar Valley as your brothers and sisters are waiting for you to come back after you brought in woods from our hometown."