Chapter 7: Niiiice and Creepy

~ Botanical Garden ~

Soon Everyone arrived at the Botanical Garden, where it's decorated with tombstones, Jack-o'-lanterns, Along with A creepy old gate. Riddle, Ace, and Trey are there to greet them. everyone looks around to see the graveyard-like theme of the garden. They speak about the theme of their costume of theirs, everyone talking about the costumes, Rose came in her costume: Ringmaster of Mayhem with Dorothy and Madison in their costume too. Others look at Rose and her three warriors in their costumes. Rose revealed to them of her circus theme is mayhem with lots of mentally unstable performers, Killer clowns themselves. Everyone shook off when they saw Clowns near them.

Riddle: "Hello, everybody. It's nice to have you."

Trey: "Step into our chilling conservatory."

Ace: "For Heartslabyul, we decided to go with Graveyard decor."

Cater: "and for our costumes... (Cater and Deuce comes out. They're both wearing black suits with white laces and ribbons on the arms and the front. They're both wearing top hats with a skull of what looks like a bird, and a veil on the front) Check THIS out. Skelebones!"

Deuce: (cracking his knuckles) "Ghosts have risen from the grave through sheer willpower!"

Malleus: (confused) "Skele-what? (Then finally understand) Oh. You mean skeletons. Hm? Those aren't bones on your costumes, though."

Deuce: "No, sir. They're white ribbons designed to look like bones, We agreed to decorate the garden like a graveyard and dress up as skeletons... But we had a hard time designing something that was realistic, while also fun for Halloween."

Ace: (smirk on his face) "Deuce's idea was hilaribad, lemme tell you, He said skeletons should look dirty and grimy! And sure, that might've made it more convincing, but YOU try convincing anyone to dress like that."

Deuce: (frowns) "Your suggestion was just as bad, for the record!"

Rose appears next to Crowley in her Halloween costume. Crowley jumps scared by Rose as she is in her favorite costume, Ringmaster of the circus with her favorite thing: a whip.

Riddle: (sternly) "Ahem."

Deuce: (startled) "Ah!"

Ace: (startled)

Deuce: "A-anyway, Cater stepped up and shared some great insights."

Cater: "I'm always mashing that like button on cool displays I see on Magicam. It's great hashtag #inspo for the dorm's tea parties, (holds his phone) Ribbons and lace are, like, a staple of picturesque decor, right? Just because we're going with skeletons as a theme... Why ruin a perfectly good Halloween by making everyone roll around in the dirt or whatever?"

Cater: (Happily) "see this? (Pose to the top hat and parts of the costume) Isn't it cute how you can see the heart made of roses underneath the RIB-bons?... That was another bone pun. Please clap."

Riddle: "We couldn't have pulled it off convincingly and with respect for everyone's opinions if not for Cater's skills and know-how. I'm satisfied that our costumes are both refined and fearsome - a perfect fit for a dorm embodying the spirit of strictness."

Cater: (happily) "Yup! You gotta have a horror vibe for Halloween. So we put extra effort into the decorations and made sure they came out niiice and creepy. Deucey led the group of students that painted the styrofoam tombstones."

Lilia: "Oho! It can't have been easy for a freshman to issue orders to his upperclassmen."

Deuce: "My daily training helped with that, I guess."