Chapter 11: Have Some Culture, People

the Halloween management committee arrived at the Library's entrance hall. There are orange and green jack-o'-lanterns on the tables, floating in the air, and hanging on the ceiling. And the one to greet them is Ortho. Kore, Daphne came in with the group in their costume: Fair maiden in Kore which she chose as her little sister, Daphne dressed as the huntress who protects her dear sister, the fair maiden. Idia and Ortho happily but Idia blushed mess to see Kore looks so innocent in her costume, as everyone sees the room and decorations, they revealed that Kore does the special effect for the dorm while Daphne is busy with scare zone special effects, and sound effects for the haunted houses maze she decide to do with others the same.

~ School library ~

Ortho: (happily) "Welcome to the Ignihyde Halloween experience! I hope you all have lots of fun here! Now beginning the screening."

Deuce: (Ai holding his hands, Questions) "What? A screening? What's starting?"

Just then, the room begins to darken as a shadow figure of some jack-o'-lantern monster appears, and the room changes to different colors. This catches everyone by surprise. Kore sparkles in excitement to see her favorite movies of all time since releases the first part of it.

Cater: (shouts in surprise) "Whoa! A jack-o'-lantern just jumped off the shelves!"

Following the sound of an owl hooting Soleil jump and hugs Holly while the fairy girl sweatdrop at her familiar.

Malleus: (turns to Ortho) "The library is a foggy forest... Even I've never seen magic like this."

Ortho: "It's not magic, actually. It's projection mapping that everyone in Ignihyde worked together to make. We use special devices to project image data over solid objects like buildings."

Deuce: (surprised) "It's like we really are in an unfamiliar land!"

Ortho: "Heh. Heh. (Giggle) Fitting considering Ignihyde's specialization in techomantic engineering, right? (Daphne nodded her head at Ortho for more) But wait, There's more!"

Idia: "A Pumpkin is a pumpkin, but what do you call a pumpkin that can't be eaten?"

Kore: (sparkle of excitement) "it can't be....Idia chan!!! Your Halloween costume is...??"

Everyone soon sees Idea who is wearing a black suit of armor with glowing blue patterns. He is wearing a green jack-o'-lantern on his head with a glowing blue face, and long blue flames flow down from the stem, assuming that's his hair. Kore went excited as she is very happy to meet her favorite horror movie killer, Pumpkin Knight. She went and hugged Idia making the poor boy's fiery blue hair turn pink due to being blushed Kore. Everyone's sweatdrops at the flower girl went excited and happy as she talks about her favorite scene of the movie, also speaks so many of them, Vivian uses her technique to calm otaku girl like her which she went sleeping happiness as she hugs her Pegasus plushie. Ivory told everyone that this was a way to calm Kore when comes to her hyper and excitement goes extremely. Crowley was impressed about it and talked to the idea and others about their dorm decoration, their next location is the Mirror room.

Idia: "'The answer is ME! The tragic monster, Pumpkin Knight!"

Kore: (shaken in her excitement) "I.....OMG, I LOVE YOU, PUMPKIN KNIGHT!!!"

~ Kore jumped on Idia as the poor boy almost fell but got his balance only to see Kore in her Halloween costume~

Idia: (panic) "Kore, you hugging me!!! You know the movie!"

Kore: (happy mode) "yes, the movie is my favorite since I was 12 years old. Thank you so much that you made my Halloween the best!!!!"

Kore Halloween is a long blue and white medieval dress as Fair Maiden, she wears a beautiful tiara with her Light pink curly bottom rest top is straight. She wears black heels as she hugs Idia who is in armor. Her sister, Daphne, dress up as The Huntress, she wears a green headband on her forehead, wear a black cape, worn black wrist cuff on both sides, emerald green and black leather corset, and a miniskirt with black tights, combat boots, nails paint black along her lips which painted black. her hair is curls up and messy.