Chapter 6: Weeping with Joy

After the meeting, the Halloween management committee arrived in front of the Fairies of Eden Dorm. There they meet Silver and Sebek in front of the entrance of Holly's Dorm While Malleus and Lilia put on their costume to show others the theme of it. Unaware Ivory and Lita got their costume on with a little taste of High school demoness girl and devil lady, Lita's costume is light purple and yellow with a school name shirt and the same skirt, which has brought pom pom to cheers, she does to add fake blood on the mouth. this is the idea of Lita wanna dress up as a popular cheerleader and be killed in a black magic ritual result of demon possession of a succubus, who eats boys to maintain her appearance (Lita saw the movie on Holly's phone and loves it so much that she wanna dress up as the. Ivory's costume was red with her horn appearing, she wore a red top with ruffle fur around the front and both bottom of the sleeves: both sleeves are see-through, worn red shirt with heart rhinestones on the left side along her dragon tail which she shapeshifter into red to match the costume, wearing red high heels. Ivory goes as the Devil Bride: Lilith, who rules Hell as her husband is asleep, she sends her demoness minions to do the job. While Luna and Shiva get ready for their costume too. Luna came out in her costume: prom queen demoness with a blood stain on it, wearing thigh-high stockings and heels, Shiva wears her school nurse with blood stains all over her white satin outfit and wears stocking with the same design on them. Two girls went to Ivory and Lita as they finished, the girls made it to the group as everyone was unaware of the girl's costume. They look at the boys, and Ivory blushes as she sees her fiancé's dragon tail she sees her dragon tail wiggling happily like a dog but she grabs her tail to stop so no one sees its reaction toward her fiancé.

Silver: "Thank you for your patience. Please give Malleus and the others a little more time to get changed."

Sebek: (laugh) "HAH HAH HAH! Welcome, humans! Our Housewarden Himself spearheaded our dorm's Halloween efforts. You do well to pay your respects personally!"

Epel: (smile with a sweatdrop on his cheeks) "Sebek's always so, um...energetic."

Vil: (Questions) "Has Malleus simply neglected to teach this cucumber any manners?"

Silver: "My apologies. He's even more overexcited than usual around this time of year."

Sebek: "I am NOT overexcited. I merely state hard facts! When you lay eyes upon Malleus and Lilia in costume, you will be awestruck at their splendor!"

Malleus: "Sebek, don't put our guests on the spot. When you state the obvious, you make it harder for them to say anything in response."

Sebek: (turns around and salutes) "Ah, sir! Are you finished changing? (Turn to others and announces) Ahem. BEHOLD! This is the Halloween Costume... (then bellows) That Malleus Draconia, leader of Diasomnia, so brilliantly conceived!"

Soon, Malleus and Lilia arrive to show everyone their costumes. They're both wearing what appears to be traditional Chinese attire. Their clothes are dark blue with some red, gold, and white, along with bead necklaces around their necks. Their Chinese hats also have the same color scheme with a strain of a peacock feather. The only difference is that Lilia has fake horns on it, while Malleus' horns are sticking out. The Ivory and her group love the theme but they have their own Halloween theme, Holly went excited about their theme.

Malleus: "our theme this year is the long."

Lilia: "well? Are we not, as the Kids say, rocking it?"

Malleus: (explains) "Last year, the dorm went with a more traditional ghost theme...but since I became a committee member for the first time this year, I thought it might be nice to mix it up a bit. I like to think we've crafted colorful, eye-catching costumes with an element of surprise."