Chapter 5: Ready or Go?

~ A Month Later, Eight Days until Halloween ~

Crowley and the other committee are there, as everyone is in the room, he makes announcements, plans, rules, avoid or be careful. Holly remembers her mom left beginning of this month: October for her home world got her birthday party until October 29 at Nighttime. Now they talking about the Halloween Management Committee talk about the seven-day event for Halloween, also the upcoming Madeleine's birthday gala as everyone will be happy to meet the real queen. Holly waits for everyone to leave, and she asks her dad if she and her sisters have hidden Plans: around late night, only Night Raven Students and their home world: Vampires. They were forbidden to bite innocent life or be banished from their world forever, the worst fatal punishment from their kings and their daughters. Holly decides that she and the sisters wanna do a Halloween Horror show with amazing makeup effects, stunts effects with Fake blood, fake organs, limbs, music, sound effects, fake weapons, and also seven scare mazes in which seven princesses will act, scare the people out. The girls use their familiars, warriors, and family servants to do the acting to scare people when they walk around Night Raven College to scare them off. He was going to say something until his daughter gave him, her signature sad puppy eyes. He gave up, and let Holly do her and her sister's Halloween Horror Nights in the school late at night starting 11 pm-4 am.

~ Lecture Hall ~

Crowley: (calls out) "Are all Halloween management Committee members present?"

The ones involved with the Committee are Deuce, Cater, Jack, Kalim, Jade, Azul, Idia, Lilia, Vil, and Epel.

Vil: "All Pomefiore Members are here."

Cater: "Heartslabyul's accounted For! Deucey got here an hour early, even."

Deuce: (surprised by Cater's words)

Kalim: (Happily) "Wow! That's some dedication. I'll have to kick it up a notch. Ha Ha!"

Azul: "Speaking of dedication, it's not every day I see you in the flesh and not by the way of the video call, Idia."

Idia: (sharp grin) "Whee hee hee.... Yeah, I've got something to show you after this."

Jack: "Is this Everyone?"

Lilia: "Malleus is ostensibly a Committee member, but...Silver and Sebek are out searching for him as we speak. I'm sure he'll be here any minute now."

Vil: "Someone forgot to invite him, I take it. Again."

Holly: (hears footsteps as she detects her sister's fiancé's power level which is very high) "he's here."

Malleus: (walks in) "Hello, Sorry I'm late."

Lilia: (smiles to see him) "Ah, there you are. That was quicker than I was expecting."

Jade: "I think that's everyone."

Crowley: "All right, then— (announce) I hereby bring this Halloween Management Committee meeting to order. Let's start by hearing the progress report from Committee Chair Schoenheit, shall we?"

Vil: "Certainly. We got Eight days to go until the main event. Halloween Week Begins tomorrow. I'll give an overview of the Stamp Tour one last time. (Has present grayscale-colored folded paper with light gray circles on it) Now, this will continue every day until Halloween itself. Visitors who collect all seven stamps can stop by the front gate for a sweet treat as a prize."

Cater: "we're gonna get tons of locals coming in, and we're giving out prizes to them? (Winks) You're one generous guy, Headmage!"

Crowley: (smiles) "Considering how much we rely on the locals' goodwill the rest of the year, a small token of our own goodwill is the least we can offer."