Chapter 10: Gotta Earn My Spot

the Halloween Management committee arrived at the Coliseum-Temporary Stage. The place is decorated like it's on an island at the high sea. There is an abandoned shipwrecked with multiple different golds, silver, and treasures covered around the opening of the ship and around the sandy beach. Along with many jack-o'-lanterns on the ship, and on the beach and treasures as well. Seeing this has come as a surprise to everyone on the committee. Janet came in as a female pirate with appears as a ghost pirate along with Ruka in her pirate costume, Savannah showed her costume and Leona stares at her with a flirt stare as he hug her behind which she forgot about his perverse ways with her.

~ Coliseum-Temporary Stage ~

Jade: " A ship."

Idia: (surprised) "That sure is a ship"

Crowley: (shocked) "There's... no trace of the coliseum!"

Ruggie, Ruka, Savannah, and Leona arrive to see the flabbergasted looks on the committee's faces, which the girls predicted the expression of everyone on the committee sees the decoration in the Dorm.

Ruggie: (snickers) "Sheyheehee! Threw you all for a loop, huh?"

Leona: "Hah, of course, it did. No other dorm would build decorations this huge."

Jack: "Right? I think it does Savanaclaw justice! (Speaks out) With a ship as the backdrop, our costume theme is, of course..."

And there's Jack, dressed like a pirate from the high sea, with a pirate hat and his gray jacket decorated with sea shells and sea stars, and coral. As well as a belt around his waist and over his right shoulder. He's also wearing gold medallions around his neck. Janet blushed so much as she isn't aware of her wolf tail waggling left and right in excitement and happiness about Jack's costume. Ai and Kara took pix and record her as she turn to look at the girls, they watched a video reel from Magicam and then turn to others, Ai and Kara send the clips to the other girls. They smirk happily, only to see Savannah and Ruka crying and laughing, showing Leona and Ruggie smirking at Janet, she sees her tail moving around as she realized that Ai record her as payback from back then prank. After the others finish the decoration, Janet chase after Ai as she flicks a finger and ran away from the angry wolf beastwoman.

Jack: "Pirate" (Janet went excited at Jack and Savanaclaw choosing the best theme for Halloween)

Jack: " I read a book back in elementary school about pirates who sailed seas and battled giant alligators. I thought the lead captain character was the best." Then gets excited, "I played pirates a lot back in those days. I'd put on a hat, wield a stick-saber, and go out with my friends in search of hidden treasures." (Girls remember their king read them about Pirates stories)

Girls: (excited) "omg we love those stories when we were little girls."

Kalim: (feels the same way the girls remember the story) "Ooh, I know that book! I used to play pirates all the time too."

Deuce: "Sam, actually. That was a world-famous children's story, huh?"

Idia: "The Adventure of Captain Mustache,' right? Ortho read all volumes of that series, plus the two spinoffs."

Jack: "so, yeah. Looking back on my childhood memories inspired me to suggest pirates."

Leona: "A swashbuckler sailing the ocean blue, free and unbound, relying only on his strength and wit... (calmly smile) What better theme is there for a dorm that embodies the law of the jungle? It was a solid idea for the freshman."

Jack: "Thank you, sir!" (Replies) And we figured that if we were to dress up as pirates, we need a ship. So we made one. It's supposed to look like a sunken ship, actually. You can even step inside! We're supposed to be ghosts of pirates who doggedly cling to this world, protecting their treasure for all eternity. Because you've gotta have treasure, right? We got help from Ruggie and put together some convincing replicas. I was really impressed with the fake gold coins he made. He's good at this."